Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

They don't send that email anymore. They just post the update deadline in the regs. The update deadline was March 17th.

I just updated my card(3/20). It is still open. They usually send out the email so that they can reduce the amount of calls/attempts after the draw. They also typically cut off the update period about a week before they start running cards. It's still a ways out.

No idea if it's true but one guy said he talked to game and fish about updating the cards and they said even though the link was still open it is cut off from their draw system and your card won't change even if you enter a different card right now. Like I said who knows but just be on the lookout for a call from them if it didn't work.

• Like 1

No idea if it's true but one guy said he talked to game and fish about updating the cards and they said even though the link was still open it is cut off from their draw system and your card won't change even if you enter a different card right now. Like I said who knows but just be on the lookout for a call from them if it didn't work.

Thanks for the info bonecollector.man I wish they would get it started allready. Good luck everyone

I have heard from a reliable source that G&F is not quite ready. They don't yet have a definitive date/time when they will start processing cards. But it should be soon.

im not a reliable source but i could have told you the same thing

• Like 11

I have heard from a reliable source that G&F is not quite ready. They don't yet have a definitive date/time when they will start processing cards. But it should be soon.

im not a reliable source but i could have told you the same thing
Hahaha
  • Like 1

I call her the crypt keeper. The first time I talked to her that's the first thought that came to me. That and this lady has smoked one too many.