AZHog

The Hit is ON!!!!

Just because two guys say it's true doesn't make it true but I'll take that at face value. If so is there anybody on here that knows the business of running bulk credit card numbers? My question is how long does it take to run all these credit cards for the tags? One minute,10 minutes a whole day?

Just got hit for $135....who hoo!!!

When you say just got hit, had you looked this morning and then looked back and saw a new hit? Can you tell I'm reaching here people!!

Here is more proof for the naysayers. It's really happening! Antelope tag!!

Interesting they chose today of all days. Probably because they didn't want people complaining at the expo this weekend. Either way it's for real!

The last couple draws it seems they completed all the cards in one day. Few people notice the charges showing up over the weekend but likely from the charges on the first day.

Good luck everyone!!!

• Like 4

Oh it's real. My brother and brother in law have been hit also. I put in with check so will have to wait but I know I will be out there helping at least.

• Like 1

Wife got hit for a bull Muzzy tag with 3 points. Now we just have to wait and see if she got lucky and got a 6A Nov. tag or hit the jackpot and got the Sept. unit 8 tag. She is so lucky, she probably got the early tag. She has had 4 bull tags now and has never had over 3 pts. Either way, I'm going hunting elk this Fall. This Winter sucked with no elk in the freezer.

• Like 1

The cards cannot be getting hit. I know this because there are no new charges on my card, and Bernie Sanders would not think it was fair for you guys to get tags and not me.

• Like 3

Got hit for $135! Is that the adult hunt or two juniors? I can't remember!

• Like 1

Anyone get a hit yet from Bank of America or Desert Schools?

Not sure about that but I see most of these guys are with Chase. My wife got hit on a Citi card.