Willflow

Monday hits

True. I forget some people can actually wait years between hunts. Congratulations to all who got drawn.

• Like 2

They are doing calls now for cards that didn't go through. My buddy just got a call for a early archery bull tag

Its not over till it's over!

I doubt the people with Cabelas Visa cards are actually being charged today. I've been applying with a Cabelas card for years and the charges always take a few days to show up. They probably could have looked at their available balance on Friday and known they were drawn.

But since I didn't get drawn yet I'm hoping that everything I just said was wrong and my card gets charged.

• Like 1

I doubt the people with Cabelas Visa cards are actually being charged today. I've been applying with a Cabelas card for years and the charges always take a few days to show up. They probably could have looked at their available balance on Friday and known they were drawn.

But since I didn't get drawn yet I'm hoping that everything I just said was wrong and my card gets charged.

I was standing there when my friend checked his account online and it showed a $50 charge from AZGF. I don't remember if it said pending or not though.

Two separate charges from AzGFD showed up on my Cabela's card today - one for $90 and one for $270.

They hit my cabelas card Friday morning but the charges didn't show up until this morning.

Cabela's Visa does not show pending charges like other cards do. My cards are updated within the minute to show a pending charge. AAAAhhhh The "Cabela's Visa Late Hit", you can call in for recent charges and get an immediate yes or no and the available balance posted will change immediately, other than that, todays "hits" were most likely from Friday at 8am!

Yup. I use my Cabelas card all the time. The available credit limit changes immediately but nothing shows up as a pending charge for a few days. I'm sure most people seeing charges on their Cabelas card today could have looked at their available credit limit on Friday morning and would have known they were drawn.

My cousin got his card hit today. Back-to-back bull tags for him. He took his first ever elk last Dec.

Just call and say " Do I have any pending transactions" and you find out right away.

• Like 1

Blah! I've moved on.

So.......when are deer apps due?

• Like 4