Willflow

Monday hits

Why is it so hard for people with Cabelas cards to figure out all you have to do is call them and just ask for pending charges, it's that easy, and people keep asking questions about it.

• Like 1

Why is it so hard for people with Cabelas cards to figure out all you have to do is call them and just ask for pending charges, it's that easy, and people keep asking questions about it.

Or just check your available balance.
  • Like 2

4 out of 4 in my family got charged for elk tags. cannot wait to take my son on his first elk hunt. Charges went through on saturday.

• Like 1

I've almost accepted that NM is my next chance. At least they have a reliable date that they announce results. Period. Takes away the fun of checking my account every 15 min though. Hmm...

I got a cabellas card just for my hunting apps. When I used it to apply this year it was the first time I used the card. I set up my online account to manage the account. When I applied for elk and antelope this year the pending charges on my online account didn't show pending charges for 4 days. So for a test I got gas with the same card and it took 3 days to post pending. All my other cards seem to post right away.

Cabelas cards take longer to post.

Like others said just look at the amount available and knowing what it was you should be able to deduct an amount and see if that buys a tag.

You just have to call the people at Cabelas Visa and they will tell you what is pending at that second. They don't post fast. Or check your balance. Super easy.

So if I have a cabelas card I need to call and see if there are pending charges. The current charges don't show up right away.

DOH 🤔

My Cabelas card got hit today. I called cabelas and just asked the lady for a few of my latest charges, and then she said, "Congrats, you drew a tag!" She had been taking several calls from AZ hunters.

Anyway, my wife drew an early (rut) unit 9 archery bull tag. She has never bow hunted so she is going to sign over her tag to our 16 year old son. In February she signed over her buffalo tag to our son. Awesome mother (and wife :) :) :) !)

Mark

• Like 1

My cousin drew early archery bull. His card showed charges today. Looks like I will be chasing bulls with him

in September! Its almost as good as drawing my own tag, but not quite haha.