Pixman

Ever have this happen?

Have you ever walked up to find your trail-cam like this and it wasn't from humans? I guess the elk didn't want to have their pics taken. It was left open for a couple of weeks and we had a good rain Friday night but my cam seemed to still be working. We moved it to a different tree hoping the elk wont destroy it again. I know it is my fault for not locking it up but I didn't think they could open it up with their mouths.

post-4217-0-03676300-1465836417_thumb.jpg

I've had several like that, it was always bears that did it.

Brian

• Like 3

Yes I have experienced that same issue a few times. Either elk or bears will take the liberty to make adjustments to cameras. I know for sure because one bull left his horn marks on the inside of my camera and I had numerous pictures of him just prior to his devious behavior! The best picture was when his whole eyeball took up the entire photo making his initial inspection I guess!!

had a bear do this to a simular model cam. I since switched to Wildgame innovations cameras. They are bottom open, and I have yet to have a critter figure out how to open them. Well except the deer That stole my camera last year..hahaha

Elk love the camera, I have more close up pics of elk tongues, mouths, etc... than anything else.

• Like 3

Oh it happens Darren. Especially where yours are at. Just be lucky yours didn't get stolen like mine did by a certain butt pounder team. They probably should have looked for the second cam before stealing that one. Paybacks suck

post em up!!

Elk do love cameras. almost as much as mules and bears.

• Like 3

Oh it happens Darren. Especially where yours are at. Just be lucky yours didn't get stolen like mine did by a certain butt pounder team. They probably should have looked for the second cam before stealing that one. Paybacks suck

post em up!!

Elk do love cameras. almost as much as mules and bears.

I agree post em!

Yeah ive always had elk be super curious with mine

Haha good luck with that. I'd love to see the ground pounders get a hold of you.

Please let us know if you got the accusations resolved! What is the verdict Shedhunteraz?

ShedhunterAZ it has been almost an hour and I have not received a call. Please give me a call at 928-517-1337. I see that the original post was removed. The AZ Ground Pounders Outfitters take pride in our reputation as one of Arizona's Premier outfitters and we do not take kindly to false accusations.

• Like 1

ShedhunterAZ please call the AZ Ground Pounders Outfitters at 928-517-1337. I would like to get to the bottom of this false accusation immediately!

AZ Ground Pounders

LMFAO so you guys show up in the thread and he deletes his comment.

Haha talks the trash, won't call them and then runs from his accusations like a little girl. Classic keyboard warrior from shedhunter. Remember when you told me I opened my mouth to the wrong person? Well you definitely did. I don't know them as close friends but I know enough not to screw with them. Hope you get it taken care of AGP.

.....and i had high hopes for this thread.

• Like 3