rossislider

CWT First "Card Hit" Contest for Raffle Tickets

Back by popular demand is the First “Card Hit” contest. I’ll detail the rules below. Good luck to all!!!

I'll buy the winner $20 worth of raffle tickets. WhtMtnHunter has also generously offered to kick in an additional $20 to the winner (the more the merrier!). This brings the pot to $40 for any of the following raffles:

· An upcoming Arizona Deer Association Raffle

· An upcoming Arizona Elk Society Raffle

· An NWTF Raffle

· Tickets towards a raffle in the Arizona Big Game Super Raffle (http://www.arizonabi....com/index.html)

· Any other legitimate Arizona wildlife conservation raffle

Here are the rules:

· Only one entry per person.

· Entries are limited to any and all members with a profile created at the time this contest began. Sorry, you can't create multiple accounts to get multiple entries.

· Guesses are specific to the minute.

· Closest entry wins.

· If the correct time is in the exact middle of two entries, the person with the earlier time will be the winner.

· Only one person per minute time frame.

· First person to publicly post an entry time in this thread will get that time.

· No guesses will be accepted after 12:00 AM on 7/8/16.

· The winner will be determined by the time the first credit card hit is posted to this site WITH a screen shot of the credit card hit. We will know if it is legit as many more credit cards will be hit within moments of that post.

· Entries will be accepted for times through 7/21/16 and the contest will end at midnight on 7/21/16. “First Come” applications will be accepted beginning 7/25/16, so I HOPE and EXPECT results to be out well before this date. So far the process has been smooth, but you never know…

· All times are in Arizona time (PST).

· D-bag wannabe comedians who post false “Card Hit” posts will be kicked out of the competition.

· Additional rules may be created by me if needed.

· I will keep this grid updated as often as possible.

· Once your entry has been accepted and added, I will like your post.

Post your entry below.

Click on the grid below to expand it.

post-6408-0-00208500-1467986240_thumb.png

• Like 2

I'll start

7/8, 0807

One side note though, some banks will not let you take a screenshot of your phone.

• Like 1

I'll start

7/8, 0807

One side note though, some banks will not let you take a screenshot of your phone.

Interesting, I don't know how they could stop it since it is done by phone or computer software?

July 8. 7:01 AM

• Like 1