Sign in to follow this  
AZ8

Paper weight

.......is all its good for now.

Went up north today to check my cameras. Hit my second camera location and was happy it was still there! So I woke it up and it starts flashing SD FULL.

No pics on the card tho! Replaced with fresh card and got the same flashing error! Replaced with another fresh card, same error. Crap!

Removed batteries(99%). Walked off 10 paces and unloaded my 9MM into it! :)

It was my oldest camera, so can't complain really. It's served me well. Time for some shopping.

• Like 4

At least you got some fun out of it (I lost a brand new one to a wildfire last month) ...

Same thing happened to me I was so bummed at about missing the pics. Ended up both cards were bad.

Yup, haha sorry probably card issues.

Yesterday- I hit Flag.

Rain and all, I walk down to the camera. Batteries dead, no pics other than my ugly mug looking into it for a test a month ago. I was fuming.

Ordered another camera to put down there- the area was pawed up and has heavy traffic. I can't wait to see what's doing it.

FYI, I saw Bushnell is doing a trade in with game cameras. I was just about to throw mine away since it is broken and noticed they will take $30 bucks off a selected camera,when you turn a broken one in.

I hauled out 100lbs of red trace mineral salt on Saturday. I wanted to get it in the ground before this rain hits all week.

• Like 1

It is such a kick in the nuts when you set a camere only to find it malfunctioned. I only buy them with the exterior picture count so i know they are taking pics before i leave them. It's the main thing i look for in cameras anymore

• Like 3

It is such a kick in the nuts when you set a camere only to find it malfunctioned.

Yup, it's even worse when you let your buddies check a camera on an archery deer hunt you're already tagged out for and you show up to your camera facing down in the dirt 3 months later on the start of your late archery bull hunt!

Then when you decide to not hunt that spot because you didn't know what was hitting it, and you see this guy after the camera was only reset for 3 days, during the hunt! lol

post-3844-0-40104600-1470080746_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

What brand of trail camera gave you that error?

It was an old Primos camera. It was the very first camera I bought many years ago.

Others have asked if the card was formatted or corrupt. The card worked perfectly in another camera I had at the truck, so it wasn't the card. But trust me, after my destructive activity, it did cross my mind as I walked back to the truck! Lol

I have sd cards work in one camera but not another. Hoodoo voodoo crap!

• Like 1

I have sd cards work in one camera but not another. Hoodoo voodoo crap!

Crap....don't tell me that! Hahaha.