JACK

Guess Again

Would you like looking at him on your wall for the rest of your life? I know I would

• Like 1

Mass also makes them look short. I bet this Buck is 14.5" all day. I'm gonna say 84-86 on this one. I'd shoot it with any tag out there.

• Like 1

if you had some decent optic's it would be easier to judge. :D what ever Azkiller's guess is add 8-10 to it and that would be my guess.

Wow that is a tough one. Mass is what makes the score, and he has it. But length and prongs are not the best. Blackest horns I ever saw. 78-82 guess.

My guess is high 70's maybe a hair over 80, dig those jet black horns. This is my goat from 2011 he scored just over 83". Don't get caught up in score this is by far my favorite mount/harvest in my life thus far. congrats on the tag.

post-14400-0-37673300-1470147533_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

13.5 for length and awesome mass, and i'm coming up with 80 inches. Really really cool looking buck.

looks like 4" cutters, 7" bases and 13.5" length to me.

4" cutters wouldn't even stick off the base. This Buck is being WAAAAYYYY under judged in my opinion.

• Like 1

looks like 4" cutters, 7" bases and 13.5" length to me.

4" cutters wouldn't even stick off the base. This Buck is being WAAAAYYYY under judged in my opinion.

Agree. 87ish