Sign in to follow this  
thunderbolt

Dang lions

Time to get yourself a lion and regain those deer pictures again :)

That sucks and it seems like he is coming in at night which makes it a little harder. Good luck getting rid of that kitty.

I have a buddy who will run his dogs for free if you want. He's not interested in your deer spot, he's just excited to work his dogs and catch some lions! Pm me if your interested.

-Ryan

• Like 2

Wow, that's a nice offer.

I have a buddy who will run his dogs for free if you want. He's not interested in your deer spot, he's just excited to work his dogs and catch some lions! Pm me if your interested.

-Ryan

Thats whats up. It's always good karma to help a Steelers fan. Go Steelers!

Thanks for the offer . I have a buddy who runs dogs and offered to help me out. This spot was getting hammered with a ton of bucks. Then this guy came along.

i've had spots get ravaged by lions too. it's a bad deal. not much you can do about it. lions will sometimes figure out that deer are hitting salt licks and wait on them like they do water holes. when maintaining my salt licks this summer, one of them had a big lion turd full of deer hair right in the middle of it.

I think you guys may be overthinking this a little. All you have to do is buy a lion tag and staple it to the tree you camera is on. that lion will never come back within a mile of your spot. :rolleyes:

Like This

8OWHUNT247's Photo8OWHUNT247

Yesterday, 01:31 PM

I have a lion on my camera... Offer that to me...

As long as the lion is showing some consistency on camera and it's recent I believe he would be game. If you want to PM me your number and I'll pass it along to him.

-Ryan