Sign in to follow this  
Red Sparky

I screwed up

Took the older daughter to the Of Mice & Men, Marilyn Manson, SlipKnot concert last night here in Albuquerque. They were suppose to be here in June but had to reschedule. So we had Meet and Greet tickets and were in the pits in front of the stage. Some idiot moshing stepped on my right ankle wrong so looks like I might be in a real or walking cast for 6 weeks. Elk and deer hunting is in two weeks. Will see what the Dr. says in a few days when they take more x-rays.

I will still be hunting but may be severely limited on walking. I don't regret any of it because time with the daughters is priceless. The daughter had an awesome time so it was worth it.

Hope the clown looks worse

• Like 1

Shoulda kicked the guy in the sack. Nobody would notice in a mosh pit.

I would rather get kicked in the sack than attend a slipnot marilyn manson concert.

• Like 9

I would see if you could rent or borrow an ATV or something to allow you to access points without having to walk to far. It's just food for thought.

Could have just summed it up by saying you took your daughter to a MM concert.

• Like 1

This would have never happened at an Adele concert. On the other hand, you went to a great concert.

• Like 4

That sucks Todd, I hope you still can have a good hunt(s).

Tell me about the rabbits George.[/quote

"'Well,' said George, 'we'll have a big vegetable patch and a rabbit hutch and chickens."

One of my favorites. I wonder if this is still required reading or if novels about chasing the American dream are taboo.

• Like 1

Tell me about the rabbits George.[/quote

"'Well,' said George, 'we'll have a big vegetable patch and a rabbit hutch and chickens."

I wonder if this is still required reading or if novels about chasing the American dream are taboo.

I'm surprised reading at all is still required.

See you all think of the book, not the band. Which is a good book but I prefer Watership Down.