Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

48ers

Who even cares about that douche bag. Let him sit down its a free country. Too bad he has a notoriety so it turns into big deal. He could have used his fame for good.

His hometown is 1% black btw

he is half white, Like Obama.

you know what they say, once you go black youre a single mom. unless you give up your baby for adoption.

But the NFL won't allow the Dallas Cowboys to put stickers on players helmets, in honor of the fallen officers

NFL = Mainstream Media. they only play the game to show you commercials and try to brainwash you.

Eagle mountain ranch....., I want to buy you a beer and talk! We think the same. Oh and half white means nothing. The dominant color is what they go by.

I will by him one also.🍻
  • Like 1

Eagle mountain ranch....., I want to buy you a beer and talk! We think the same. Oh and half white means nothing. The dominant color is what they go by.

I will by him one also.🍻
Heck I'll buy him a case of beer, but I'll still end up drinking more than half.
  • Like 1

I will by him one also.
Heck I'll buy him a case of beer, but I'll still end up drinking more than half.

Natty Lite isn't beer

Guest oneshot

Converted to Islam 2years ago... Sandy vage with a platform to speak... Piss-off ...

Edited for content:-) ...

I feel that the fans of NFL and ticket holders should refund tickets until the NFL bans this guy for life!

Just another reason why Americans should focus on things other than pro sports and hollywood for entertainment.

overpaid useless people..............

• Like 2

I feel that the fans of NFL and ticket holders should refund tickets until the NFL bans this guy for life!

Just another reason why Americans should focus on things other than pro sports and hollywood for entertainment.

overpaid useless people..............

I'm not giving my tickets up for that idiot....

This dude sucks and not in any good ways. He should have been cut years ago, now he's crying out for attention. Here's his poor oppressed residence. He should open the grounds up to Syrian refugees ASAP.

post-11051-0-03982300-1472489176_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

This dude sucks and not in any good ways. He should have been cut years ago, now he's crying out for attention. Here's his poor oppressed residence. He should open the grounds up to Syrian refugees ASAP.

attachicon.gif14107686_10154333438657906_3809656643159773905_o.jpg

Wow. I wanna be oppressed.

The dominant color is what they go by.

It depends on what the person in question has done. George Zimmerman is the most Mexican looking "white" dude Ive ever seen.

The dominant color is what they go by.

It depends on what the person in question has done. George Zimmerman is the most Mexican looking "white" dude Ive ever seen.
if Zimmerman had his way he'd be Hispanic 200%!! But the media deemed him 500% hitler German and never looked back. He did turn out to be a tool in the end.