Save your money and buy some lottery tickets. Sure they are there but your chances of actually seeing one are slim to none. In 38 years of hunting in Arizona I have seen one lion.

Save your money and buy some lottery tickets. Sure they are there but your chances of actually seeing one are slim to none. In 38 years of hunting in Arizona I have seen one lion.

I've seen 6, killed 1, missed 1 (@767). Only glassed one up, and that's the ONLY one I've seen at more than 50 tards.

I have seen one in 35yrs.

Seen 5 in 11 years, a 6th killed a colt outside my house in UT.

Still no shots, have never seen one while I had a rifle in my arms.

That sounds like my luck, i always see what i don't have a tag for. I have seen bears every time i go out without a tag so about 3 years ago i decided to start buying tags, wouldn't you know it i never saw a bear until this year so 3rd time is a charm, finally took my first bear. I figure $75 is cheap insurance, if i didn't buy it i would probably regret it.

• Like 1

I've only seen one in AZ before, and that was 18+ years ago. I buy one every January, just in case lightning strikes and I do come across a lion. I keep a rifle and my mountain lion tag in my truck 24/7. I know I'll come across one again, just got to be ready for that day.

I've seen 6, killed 1, missed 1 (@767). Only glassed one up, and that's the ONLY one I've seen at more than 50 tards.

The one I saw was on the edge of Clear Creek and probably 800 yards away, all I had was my G22 and the sun was setting. I did talk to a guy in 33 a couple of years ago who took a pot shot at one that was across the canyon but he said he hit about 10" low at just over 900 yards.

I've seen 20 of them since I saw my first one in '04...17 glassed and 3 while driving...had a few cameras out this summer all lions on them...leaving home without a lion tag is a bad idea

I've seen 20 of them since I saw my first one in '04...17 glassed and 3 while driving...had a few cameras out this summer all lions on them...leaving home without a lion tag is a bad idea

so far in this thread theres been about 250 years of hunting experience and youve seen more lions than everyone combined thats posted so far, in just 12 years? you must be in the lion capital of the world, take me

Doesn't hurt to buy a tag! Prime example....... My brother walked up on one yesterday while scouting for deer and shot it at 5yds.

It's like having a rubber if ya go to the whore house always good to have just incase ...get a tag I buy one every January cause you never know. Btw for all the sensitive f@gs I'm married and have never been to a whore house. Just an example.

so far in this thread theres been about 250 years of hunting experience and youve seen more lions than everyone combined thats posted so far, in just 12 years? you must be in the lion capital of the world, take me

Take you? Ha I'd rather drink turpentine and piss on a brush fire

• Like 2