Good luck to all of you COUES hunters in the field today. Be safe and post pics. I will be out in 33 tomorrow with my two boys.

• Like 1

Good luck. Really stinks driving to the office and seeing campers hauling toys heading South.

• Like 3

Good luck. Really stinks driving to the office and seeing campers hauling toys heading South.

saw the same thing last night. A caravan of trucks and quads with gun racks and campers.

Its hard not to take it personally when I don't have a tag. I'll just eat my depression away haha

good luck everyone- do us all a favor and post up some pics of what you see- give us all something to look forward too.

not trying to be a crap our artist but i wouldnt be looking forward to hunting in 97 degree weather this weekend. kinda glad i did the later hunts this year. i know it wont be as bad in the mountains but still

• Like 1

not trying to be a crap our artist but i wouldnt be looking forward to hunting in 97 degree weather this weekend. kinda glad i did the later hunts this year. i know it wont be as bad in the mountains but still

I get it. I would still rather be sitting in the shade looking through binoculars with a serious case of swalls than sitting at my desk right now.

• Like 2

I get it. I would still rather be sitting in the shade looking through binoculars with a serious case of swalls than sitting at my desk right now.

i hear that. i know where a gigantic buck is and im sitting at my desk, im dying over here

• Like 1

wonder who's going to post up the first buck? chomping at the bit here to leave work to go help out a buddy this weekend.

I've got a long day at work, then son's homecoming football game before a loooong overnight drive to 23. Will be tough to glass tomorrow, but bucks should be where I left 'em.

Good luck to all...

there has always been a small contingent of coues in a small-say 10 sections at most-area in 3b. i thought i would give them a look-see on the opener before i head out after those big cedar burros'. walked about 2 miles during the morning where i have seen coues and concentrations of tracks. nada. not one deer track. not coues. not burro. very few elk.

oh well. mysterious but i'll get over it-some of these cedar bucks push 300 lbs. another year no coues chops.

lee