hoghntr

UPDATE: Hoghntr Jr has arrived and we couldnt be happier. :)

Congrats to you and your wife, Mike! That is awesome and your pride and love shines in that pic!

Let's all be thankful that prayers were answered and Alton looks like his mamma! ;) JK! JK!

Hopefully, I'll be able to shake your hand next week, even if its only a quick meet up. If you can't get away, I totally understand. We'll be back that way soon enough!

Well it's been a roller coaster ride for sure. Wife has had about every single crappy thing happen (within scope of having healthy baby of course) she now has 25 kidney stones so after rough 10 months and about to go back to work now she is faced with surgery so time to recovery before working again. I took her to Flagstaff for little time away before heck again so couple pics of baby's 1st Sedona & Flagstaff trip!

Alton aka Hoghntr Jr and I stayed up top Walnut Canyon while wife and kiddo took the plunge to the ruins.

Prayers appreciated as we still struggle with getting thu this Blessing. L.O.L. :)

post-2359-0-02809100-1489870302_thumb.jpg

post-2359-0-47407600-1489870511_thumb.jpg

post-2359-0-75717100-1489870601_thumb.jpg

post-2359-0-86385400-1489870703_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Beautiful family Mike! Congrats again and prayers going up for you all!

• Like 1

25? Dang dude. I will definately pray for you guys.

And I will say this, I rarely can see the face of an adult in an infant but that kid looks just like you! Congrats on that and hope all the rest goes well.

• Like 1

And I will say this, I rarely can see the face of an adult in an infant but that kid looks just like you! Congrats on that and hope all the rest goes well.

I did not see it until I pulled out a picture of me as a baby. L.O.L

post-2359-0-50001500-1489890631_thumb.jpg

post-2359-0-33311000-1489890712_thumb.jpg

I did not see it until I pulled out a picture of me as a baby. L.O.L

No doubt! You really did make a 'mini me'. Nice work.

Sorry to hear about the wife, I hope she gets to feeling better real soon.

• Like 1

A big congratulations Mike. I was smiling the whole time I was reading your write up. You definitely are a blessed man. :)

TJ

• Like 1

Congratulations. You must be real busy changing diapers and all of that. If you need help I'll go take care of that Aoudad for you. :)

• Like 1