hoghntr

UPDATE: Hoghntr Jr has arrived and we couldnt be happier. :)

So do you know the sex yet hoghunter? Curious if you're having a mini-mike or a daddy's girl???

Its a boy but sure hoping not a mini Mike... 😯 I was hoping for a girl to balance things out and I miss my baby girl something fierce.. 18 and Independent :( boy / girl I love them all the same but the way my daughter clung to me when she was tiny will always be cherished.

All I know is wife is pretty bad off at 6.5 months and might have to take her work leave early so PRAYERS appreciated.

• Like 3

That's great news congrats and may God bless you and your family

• Like 1

I can't get over these ultrasound pics these days... He actually looks like me. 😧 gets same grumpy look as I do when they like at him. L.O.L. soon he will be in my arms.

post-2359-0-63653200-1483762211_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Real happy for you hoghunter. Such an exciting time. Look forward to seeing some pics when the little man arrives.

• Like 1

Mike I have had the pleasure of meeting you and talking outside of the forums a few times. I cannot say congrats enough to you and your wife! I wish the absolute best to your family during this incredibly exciting time that is just starting! May God continue to bless you and your family!

• Like 2

What an incredible blessing our Lord has blessed your family with! Best wishes to you and yours Mike! Wonderful news!

• Like 1

Stillllll waiting! This lil dude (nickname Geronimo) is clearly enjoying his free ride. :/ we're a week overdue now.

Guys this is my 1st time at all this baby stuff and him glad I'm not a nail biter or i would have stumps for fingers by now.

My poor wife has run into every difficult thing that could make her pregnancy uncomfortable. :( health is all good but boy it's been a struggle and pretty much she is sleepless cuz of insanely itchy rash on belly.

Please keep us in prayers cuz we're down to the last few days before they will have to do c-section because she had 1 with 1st child so can't let her go to far overdue.

Our son looks more and more like me with every ultra sound so praying he won't be as challenging to raise as I was. :] maybe he will be a police officer when he grows up rather than getting to know so many at early age as i did. L.O.L.

Keep praying for us please! Thank you God for this amazing Blessing!!!

Mike

post-2359-0-65645600-1485883876_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Best of luck Mike to you and the Mrs. Every child whether boy or girl is a blessing, praying that all goes well.

• Like 1

Mike I have had the pleasure of meeting you and talking outside of the forums a few times. I cannot say congrats enough to you and your wife! I wish the absolute best to your family during this incredibly exciting time that is just starting! May God continue to bless you and your family!

I couldn't have said it better myself! We will be keeping you in our prayers!

And I suppose this is a valid excuse for not returning my text about your ammo!

• Like 1

I posted some pics in prayer requests but figure I better UPDATE this post. My wife and I couldn't be feeling more Blessed!

We would like to introduce

Alton Wyatt Hoghntr Jr

Thanks for the PRAYERS and well wishes.

post-2359-0-13516900-1486419626_thumb.jpg

post-2359-0-51311000-1486419669_thumb.jpg

• Like 11