hoghntr

UPDATE: Hoghntr Jr has arrived and we couldnt be happier. :)

I'm 44 with 3 awesome stepkiddos and never really thought that this might end up happening.. When I hear Mikey from step kiddos that to me is same as daddy so gonna be crazy actually hearing the word Daddy.

Been a trip folks! Due to body being kinda broke and even kind of a half broke testicle from scar tissue from a torsion in military (twisted nad cord) but other parts have required medicines that are like chemo so been wondering if conception was even possible. I did some testing which means sitting in a room alone with a Very unromantic chair and a cup. :/ And results made docs say "well it doesn't hurt to try" so we pretty much gave up on possibility of getting pregnant.

I needed to get back on meds for arthritis and I had already scheduled appt so finally I decided to get on knees and pray and just say Lord this is in your hands.. Funny how that works cuz that was our Anniversary night and it ended up quite fruitful. :) our joke is cuz I shaved my beard after 19 years of having facial hair just cuz wife said she wants to see me clean shaven once and even though I told her I have more chins then I used to have in military pics I decided to surprise her with my bald fat face on anniversary.. Joke is I'm like a African lion with thick mane it makes girls hot but makes the make lion sterile.. So joke is shaving face made my sperm Olympic swimmers!!!! Hey my wiener works!!! Yee ha.

Obviously it was not the beard and it was the Grace and Glory of Jesus that has BLESSED us with this miracle baby and I could not be happierdue date is opening day of junior javelina season so think I know where we will be eating birthday cake in 10 years or so. ;)

Thanks for allowing me to share this happiness and short testimonial. Mike AKA Hoghntr, AKA Mikey, SOON TO BE AKA DADDY.

post-2359-0-72276600-1479837179_thumb.jpg

post-2359-0-92807700-1479837401_thumb.jpg

post-2359-0-49158600-1489870223_thumb.jpg

• Like 40

That's just awesome. Congrats!! Your write up was amazing, and I just about busted a gut when I read your last sentence with your "TESTImonial".

• Like 1

Congrats, Mike!! I don't miss the diaper days, but I do miss the smell of my kids when they were that young. Another hunting buddy on the way!!

• Like 1

Congrats! I'm in a similar boat as you. Have 3 kids at home that I didn't make but am lucky enough to raise and now have a baby girl due in May.

• Like 8

Congratulations to you and your wife. There is nothing better than being a father.

• Like 2

Awesome man! Congrats! I have 3 of my own and they are the best thing to ever happen to me!

• Like 1

That's just awesome. Congrats!! Your write up was amazing, and I just about busted a gut when I read your last sentence with your "TESTImonial".

Dang wish I had wrote it that way. TESTImonial... 👏

• Like 1

It seems like every time I log onto this site, I'm continually amazed by the good character of so many of you guys.

Congrats to you Hoghunter, there is no greater blessing that you could receive. Your pictures and funny descriptions just made my day. :D

• Like 1