Guest oneshot

Spandex Mafia

Guest oneshot

Mission Road, Tucson...Poor surface, twisty/limited sight 50mph two-lane... GREAT place to ride in packs every weekend... militant bike-boys even feel the need to drift over to try and block the lane, genius!!!

Only time I've ever wanted a diesel,"rolling coal" the pack hahaha

post-1378-0-39226700-1480177311_thumb.jpg

Guest oneshot

When I use to fish wanted run them off the road on the way to canyon lake every Sunday.

HAHAHA I won a dollar!!! Bet TrphyHntr would reply first after seeing the title!!!!

Mission Road, Tucson...Poor surface, twisty/limited sight 50mph two-lane... GREAT place to ride in packs every weekend... militant bike-boys even feel the need to drift over to try and block the lane, genius!!!

Were you late for confession?

Wow, I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand these guys. I get were supposed to share the road and all but move the heck over! Also, No sport is worth wearin nut huggers over. They're all probably bird watchers too.

When I use to fish wanted run them off the road on the way to canyon lake every Sunday.

lmfao, yep except i thought you were gonna post some new generation hunters wearing camo spandex or something. no homo.

• Like 1

That video was the best! I wanna do that to my diesel, until then I think I'll just keep a big gulp ready to go.

Guest oneshot

Were you late for confession?

On the way home from the archery range on Kinney rd...kinda like church...

Cockroaches

Lol. They're just as bad on Usery Pass Rd heading out of Mesa. It's the quickest route for me to SR 87 so I'm always on that road. Somehow they think they own the roadway.

• Like 1

They are terrible in Colorado as well. I lived up.there for a few years and driving county roads sucked because of the idiots.