Guest oneshot

Spandex Mafia

Per AZ law, bikers have the same rights on the roads (including right of way.....) as motor vehicles. ;) (Not sure if many of you really give a crap. Probably not... Just thought I would throw it out there. :lol: )

https://www.azgohs.gov/transportation-safety/default.asp?ID=16

S.

You might be right, but you also might be dead right!

• Like 4

Per AZ law, bikers have the same rights on the roads (including right of way.....) as motor vehicles. ;) (Not sure if many of you really give a crap. Probably not... Just thought I would throw it out there. :lol: )

S.

Yeah!!!!! Share the Roads!!!! Bicyclist are the same as cars and follow the rules like we do except staying in your lanes, stop lights, stop signs and do what ever they want. I think it strange that I want to jump on a bike and ride on roads with cars and trucks 4,000 lbs heavier then you, knowing that the only good surface is the white line aka the white line that divides the lanes, and throwing a fit when cars drive by to close. This doesn't make since! If you want to ride a bike try mountain biking. A 8 mile trail on a mountain bike is about 25 miles or more on a street bike. Ive done both, mountain biking is more fun, and I don't worry about being hit by cars.

• Like 3

S.

You might be right, but you also might be dead right!

I have a 15 y.o. with a learners permit. I would give bicyclists the same advice I give her about semis: the laws of physics always trump the laws of traffic. It doesnt matter who has the right of way, give them some extra room.

Haha, one of the best videos I have seen. I usually lay on my horn when these idiots think it's a good idea to ride on HWY 83 around blind corners with no shoulders at all.

I got a bunch of them idiots taking up the right lane of Pima north of Pinn. Peak. about 6 years ago.Got about 20 with my 7.3 ,bet they are still Black. How dumb are You to ride where a Semi could be coming on the Hiway ? That sums it up right there. Get on the shoulder idiots................From Your friendly Semi Driver BOB !

I live off of Dynamite its freaking crazy what these idiots do on there bikes I am really surprised there's not more of them killed riding three wide when the road wont even fit one safely insane and unsafe

• Like 1

I'm not a rider, too dangerous for me. I'll ride in the hills in the dirt if I have to. I remember reading about a study involving accidents between cyclists and vehicles years ago. The study showed that the ones involved in most accidents are the ones that wear all of the get up like helmets, spandex, gloves, shoes and shirts with logos. It's like the drivers noticed them and considered them pros and didn't give them room. At least not the room they would give a redneck or hillbilly seen riding a bike in the same situation, they were extra careful around those type of people because there was a sense they were accident prone. So if you're a rider, loose all of the ppe and you should be safer.

Those guys suck... They will be 4 bikes wide in a small bike lane.. 4 way stop signs ?? Forget about it they dont believe in them.. I hate the fact that they treat their bikes like actual vehicles on the road..I live in a community where you can not escape these dorks and whats even worse is that these guys will wake up at 4 am to ride their bikes and you can see them at 5:30 AM!

You know I have been thinking this is kind of like hunters who use their scoped rifle to check out other hunters. But I,m sure no one who has posted on this has ever done that.

Signed,

Concerned diesel owning, gun toting, bicycle riding, hunting fool, who just thinks we should all have more patience and understanding in hobbies we do not share.

• Like 1

You know I have been thinking this is kind of like hunters who use their scoped rifle to check out other hunters. But I,m sure no one who has posted on this has ever done that.

Signed,

Concerned diesel owning, gun toting, bicycle riding, hunting fool, who just thinks we should all have more patience and understanding in hobbies we do not share.

I can honestly say I've never done it and think its a real dik move. Anybody that checks me out with their scope needs to have their butt checked out with my boot.

Seems immature to get upset at bicyclists taking part in their passion..... reminds me of the anti hunting crowd to hunters. I don't bicycle but know a couple and they love to bike as much as I do hunt...

life is short, why get upset at stupid s h i t

• Like 3

Yeah, doesn't bother me much as well. I just roll along and pass when in the clear. I will confess though when teaching my daughter to drive early on, she inadvertently pulled a rolling coal on a bike rider on glenn and stone one day. We weren't trying to, but I had to chuckle to myself about it.