Sign in to follow this  
metau

Trailer to tow a F350 with?

Had a volunteer's older F350 SRW start having fuel issues on the hunts for heroes hunt we did this past weekend. What type of a trailer will I need to tow it back down here to the valley, and where can I rent one at? The U-Haul ones are underrated for it. Thanks.

Sent you a text. Chris Rollins at Rowdy Racks in Mesa has a tow guy. Chris is also the goto person for Superduty's. His shop is next to Caswells in Mesa.

Chris

I rented one at AtoZ rentals on 32nd street that hauled down an old full sized Bronco from Payson. They might have something that will work.

I believe the truck is running now.

Yup, faulty fuel pressure sensor. Easy fix, I just unplugged it. After 300K miles any sensor can die.

But we will be towing one of the vets trucks home. Tranny went out. Did I mention it's a Dodge Ram? Lmao!

Mulepackhunter, great seeing you up there in your element. We're going to pass the hat around and buy you glasses so you won't scream elk each time a critter stirs. Lol

post-11051-0-48272900-1481308509_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Yup, faulty fuel pressure sensor. Easy fix, I just unplugged it. After 300K miles any sensor can die.

But we will be towing one of the vets trucks home. Tranny went out. Did I mention it's a Dodge Ram? Lmao!

Mulepackhunter, great seeing you up there in your element. We're going to pass the hat around and buy you glasses so you won't scream elk each time a critter stirs. Lol

14813083709991853969011.jpg

Oh and I put more hours on the glass that day than you 3 combined, I can make antelope into elk if I want.

• Like 1

Mulepackhunter, great seeing you up there in your element. We're going to pass the hat around and buy you glasses so you won't scream elk each time a critter stirs. Lol14813083709991853969011.jpg

Oh and I put more hours on the glass that day than you 3 combined, I can make antelope into elk if I want.
Keg. We don't mess around. Too many hours behind the glass a pirate makes.

What's wrong with glassing up elk bushes and deer stumps? I though that was all part of the process. Great glass just lets you do it from a lot further away...