Lv2hnt

Help needed IMMEDIATELY for Hunts for Heroes desert sheep hunt

Just, and mean JUST, had the solo 37B desert sheep tag donated to us (PLEASE, let's avoid comments about why, etc.) and found a qualified injured vet for the hunt. Three nice rams were spotted earlier before the last storm. Only FOUR (4) days left to get a ram killed --- who has time available to come help glass, run the camp, whatever? Call me: (480)760-3868.

MEGA thanks!

• Like 3

Some nice rams were glassed up before the last storm - just need to find them again ...

Boy if I didn't have inlaws in town...

take the father-in-law on the sheep hunt it would be fun

Lookin forward to helping out. I feel a cold coming on that might keep me out of work for a day

• Like 9

If someone will tell me where to find the sheep I can take the hunter out. I have all the necessary equipment. I don't mind taking time off work, but I don't want to take it for a wild goose chase!

• Like 3

He needs big eyes in a hurry. I can tell you where the sheep were and have info on the location of the sheep. Anybody who is helping out call me 480 266 4811

• Like 8

He needs big eyes in a hurry. I can tell you where the sheep were and have info on the location of the sheep. Anybody who is helping out call me 480 267 4811

ill go and look in the morning for a few hours

• Like 2

He needs big eyes in a hurry. I can tell you where the sheep were and have info on the location of the sheep. Anybody who is helping out call me 480 266 4811

Hey buddy, I'll give you a call in an hour. I'm trying to call my boss to get the rest of the week off to help out. I'm sure I can get Friday, just not sure about Wednesday and Thursday.

• Like 3

I've talked to most of you who've posted on this thread. I'm going over tonight to orig tag holder's buddy to go over Google Earth and where sheep were seen earlier. Have talked to vet who is a 30-year-old Marine who encountered some explosives that did a number on his hands. Those of you who want to help out, bring good optics and your atv, utv, s/s. All help welcome --- call me for details (480)760-3868. Once in a lifetime experience!

You guys rule! I don't know jack about sheep other than I used to see them around hoover dam when I lived in Vegas. Thats my wives dream hunt though...

I have committed to taking a good friend on the last 3 days of a late 22 whitetail hunt. If we get done, I'll call and see if we can assist. Good luck!