Sign in to follow this  
muledeerarea33?

Hunt help for regular guys with problems?

I've seen hunt sevices for veterans and kids and lifelong disabled people. I've always supported and donated to these groups. I was hoping to buy the replica antlers for the sheep hunter in another post (saved me the cash because a taxidermy donated them haha!) I'm not well to do by any means but here's my question. I have a friend who lived in Tucson for awhile then had to move back to his home state of Pennsylvania. While here in AZ he broke his ankle and had it fused and lost his 2 year old daughter to a disease. That made him move back home closer to family. While there he worked at a gun shop and had an eye problem. Ended up being a detached retina and he lost sight in one eye. After recovery he got a job at pep boys and was doing ok. Then he got ran over while on his motorcycle and was paralyzed on his left side. He was in a comma for 6 weeks. I texted his phone everyday and almost flew to the east coast to say my goodby's. He recovered and after some time he became frieking awsesome!!! He built a 1911 from parts and fit them together, started building knives, and built a savage in .264. He did all this WITH ONE HAND!! So, I want to get him a deer in AZ. I wasn't able to ger him one when he was living here. I'm going to pay for his license, tag, and plane ride this year but was wondering if there was a group that did this stuff for regular folks? People who just had hard times. Thanks.

• Like 2

I don't know about any groups that do that, but I'm in the tucson area and would definitely be willing to help glass and pack out a deer and anything else that's needed.

• Like 1

If your up in 23 pm me I'll take you out

• Like 2

Hoss you can count me in I will help glass pack cook what ever is needed bud

• Like 1

I'd be willing to help, 35b is the only unit I know well. I also had tons of extra gear rifles, tripods, binos, packs,and such if that would help.

• Like 1

You're in benson aren't you? I'd be happy to help. He would qualify for a crossbow permit. I have a drawlock attached to a bow right now I was gonna use for the kids. If he drew a rifle tag he'd be able to hunt the river with a bow and draw lock.

• Like 1

Can't hardly wait to see him again bro. Anything I can do just let me know. Wether it be finances or extra eyes just let me know. Your alright Hoss and I am glad to call you a friend.

• Like 1

That's Awsome that your thinking of doing this i would love to help when the time comes..The outdoors is a great place to cope with the loss of a loved one. This was almost the exact situation we were in last year when my bro drew a sheep tag with zero points only 7 months after losing his son to s.i.d.s at 4mo old.he didn't want nothing to do with the hunt but we made it happen...