Sign in to follow this  
Couestracker

Changes to draw process

Be aware of the fact that your credit card info must be kept up to date, they will no longer call if card denied for any reason.

Hopefully this will speed up the draw process.

• Like 1

No no everyone continue on as normal. Nothing new this year.

Ha ha, my bad!

Wow.... people actually have to be accountable for their own credit/debit cards in the draw!? About time.... again. Now if G&F would only charging up front.

• Like 1

Haven't put in yet. Did they add a spot for an alternate card?

Nope, just hope you don't belong to one of those big anti banks like B of A

• Like 1

I don't like this move. I would prefer they charge up front. I know several people that got a raw deal through no fault of there own. I like being able to put in online as it is almost impossible to make a mistake on your app other than putting in for the wrong hunt.

• Like 1

I don't like this move. I would prefer they charge up front. I know several people that got a raw deal through no fault of there own. I like being able to put in online as it is almost impossible to make a mistake on your app other than putting in for the wrong hunt.

I think this paying up front already exisit??? Paper apps or did they do away with paper apps and strictly online???

I have given NMDGF a number of short term loans. They grab the money up front when you apply. If you draw a tag it has already been paid for. No worries about the credit card not working during the draw.

• Like 1

Just use a prepaid card......how hard is that?

It is still a credit card and there is still a chance the payment system could reject it for some reason during the draw. Ever try to buy something with a perfectly good card and the merchants system just wouldn't take it? I make no claim that New Mexico has a perfect system but you will not loose a tag because your card got rejected the way they do it.

I'm aware of the B of A issue from a few years ago. Anyone hear of any recent issues with B of A and the draw? Who used a B of A card last year? Did it go through fine?

I'm aware of the B of A issue from a few years ago. Anyone hear of any recent issues with B of A and the draw? Who used a B of A card last year? Did it go through fine?

I used a B of A card for deer, turkey and javelina. No issues, charges went thru just fine.