photofool

wolves in town

trail cam photos, I have been trying to catch then on my big camera but i'm ziging when they are zaging

Those are pretty awesome pictures, I really hope you get the opportunity to take some in person. I called in a pack of 4 or 5 of them down by the rim in 27 about 7 or 8 years ago. Ran past me and bunched up about 80 yards away and started howling. Great experience! But not worth the cost of the deer and elk they destroy....

They are in 23 now. Not that color though. One had no collar

HMM, wasn't our illustrious game and fish going to declassify them? Sure would like to try for a "big coyote" some day.

Our illustrious game and fish doesn't have the authority to declassify any endangered species only the federal government can.

you know, i think i just blew a radiator hose.

right in the middle of winter, every time.

i've seen a few, kind of cool, really.

Those who say you would shoot, shovel and shut up if you came upon a wolf need to realize the penalty for shooting a wolf in Arizona is beyond severe. If found and convicted, you would be subject to prison time, a huge fine and the loss of certain rights, including the right to vote and own/possess firearms. It isn't worth it.

Bill Quimby

Those who say you would shoot, shovel and shut up if you came upon a wolf need to realize the penalty for shooting a wolf in Arizona is beyond severe. If found and convicted, you would be subject to prison time, a huge fine and the loss of certain rights, including the right to vote and own/possess firearms. It isn't worth it.

Bill Quimby

Its only illegal if you get caught right? Haha but in all seriousness yes the penalties are severe so make sure you cover up all the evidence ;)

Bill Quimby