photofool

wolves in town

Heavy snows have brought the elk down to the valley and the wolves have come with them. They killed an elk behind my wood pile

post-6669-0-44767200-1485541118_thumb.jpg

post-6669-0-67293000-1485541161_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

yep......I was wondering what the impact was going to be if we ever got enough snow to make it happen.....Christmas break there was about 30 cows there in the meadow between Alpine and Luna Lake and I told my wife I bet they see those wolves often in the Alpine area.

Is that a collar on that wolf? Are those trail cam pics or did you actually see the sucker? I'd be pissed if that was my backyard

A genetically engineered animal trespassing on you property. Eliminate the threat with extreme prejudice.

• Like 1

I'm interested in knowing how many wolves it took put the elk down, and how long it took to reduce it to a pile of bones.

We've had wolves and elk come together at our cabin in Greer, but the elk got away -- then.

Bill Quimby

• Like 1

trail cam photos, I have been trying to catch then on my big camera but i'm ziging when they are zaging

• Like 2

I'm interested in knowing how many wolves it took put the elk down, and how long it took to reduce it to a pile of bones. We've had wolves and elk come together at our cabin in Greer, but the elk got away -- then. Bill Quimby

It just took two wolves but the elk was just a big calf. they trapped it against the fence.

Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trouble with the boom is the wolf chasers are doing there survey right now and airplanes are flying everywhere, wolves are wearing collars too

Those test tube mongrels are pathetic looking. I've seen the real deal as a youth. What a bunch of BS. My Heeler looks more like a Sonoran Grey than those bloated yotes.

When you get it on video then turn it to the side with the wolf out of view, starting shacking the camera, and yell out " its coming right at us" then BOOOOOM!

45862873.jpg

• Like 1

The illegal yote/wolf is known as an UDA, undocumented deviant animal, per Trump America first slogan, the UDA needs to be captured and eliminated for being illegal, trespassing, committing a crime of killing and attacking you.

• Like 1