Flatlander

4B Roll Call

WHY he started this thread isn't quite as important as WHEN he started it. Most understand it was a tongue in cheek post but at least he was good enough to do it AFTER the deadline as to not influence anyone who might ACTUALLY believe him and not know better.

Of course, down the road some unsuspecting moron who ONLY reads one thread to make an application decision might read it and decide to put in, but it will be an important lesson learned should that person actually get drawn. lol

As a lifelong 4b guy it didn't bother me a bit and found it entertaining. I believe flatlander is a good guy and truly meant it in fun.

4b is the yard sale of Az elk hunting units. Sure, you can find something good once in awhile but you have to deal with a lot of circus freaks and sort through a lot of crap to get it done....

but then again some of us like yard sales..

• Like 3

Just wandered back through here. Sorry to here about your injury. A good surgeon is just the first part. Make sure you get a good therapist to help you recover. I blew up an ankle real bad. An excellent surgeon put it back together, an excellent therapist got it working again.

Wow some people seem to be sincerely butt hurt about this thread.

Good news, the ortho said that it's borderline surgical and she wants to see how it does with conservative treatment first. The range of motion is already much better than a few days ago. But not supposed to touch the bow for 6 weeks.

Looking forward to chasing some big bulls this fall.

• Like 7

Non-surgical sounds good. Getting reassembled like a set of tinker toys with pins, screws and plates sucks.

Haha, I haven't even heard the podcast but 3 posts into this thread I thought to myself this must've been the case. Maybe the title of this thread should be the Jay Scott Fanboy Roll Call.

• Like 2

If you ever see a 4b bull that is 350, your having a great year!

I started with 4A & 4B....great place to learn about calling!

10 days . . .

I was literally searching for this thread last night. Couldn't remember which one it was that you had mentioned a countdown and didn't want to be the first one to start the "when are they charged" thread haha

10 days til charging of CC?

10 days until someone says "I got a hit" then says "sorry....I had to do it."

• Like 3