bonecollector

Draw progress

Most interesting is I am still using 1960's and early 1970's calling equipment for September hunts. It is working better than ever and now calling in 370 to close to 400 class bulls when it never used to the previous 40 years. Thanks to all the new commercial calls and the hooche mamas that have been turning the elk into stage right direction the last few years! Sounding different than all the other hoaxes is the best advantage I now have being a geezer with a shorter teather!

• Like 1

Most interesting is I am still using 1960's and early 1970's calling equipment for September hunts. It is working better than ever and now calling in 370 to close to 400 class bulls when it never used to the previous 40 years. Thanks to all the new commercial calls and the hooche mamas that have been turning the elk into stage right direction the last few years! Sounding different than all the other hoaxes is the best advantage I now have being a geezer with a shorter teather!

Gave up your secret. Now I'm gonna have to buy some antique elk calls off ebay.

My elk says I'm tag #88 but no Hunt number

Brian

Same thing going on here

I cant access my application

About three minutes ago I couldn't either. Then I hit refresh and I could. Now a tag number and no hunt number..... hope it gets squared away today.

Are you guys seeing tag number by hitting "more detail"?

Mine goes to a page unfound.

Yes.

Mine finally came through. There's a serious chance the wife and I drew unit 9 archery bull. We have tags number 78 and 79 for whatever hunt we through.