bonecollector

Draw progress

Del go back to azblastntrannies.

I have a tag (dont mind hinting coues every year) but would love to see my children get rilfle bull tags wen they are of age. Or mid 30's

Oh please dont play the poor pitiful kids crap. if your kids dont get drawn its 100% because of you.

every hunter who gets a tag can pass that Tag to there kids (best rule ever made). I've passed every tag I have gotten to my kids since the law, before the law if I got drawn I let them shoot it. but hey that's me ;) early bull lopes north rim deer tags etc etc if I ever get a ram tag they will get it.

the problem is most parents are selfish. they only put in cow or youth hunts, or doe hunts for there kids if they even put them in.. just like the bass fishing tourny. crowd oh yeah they take there kids BLUEGILL fishing from shore BFD instead of bass fishing like their parents. kids dont want that crap they want to hunt/fish just like there dads and put stuff on the wall just like there dads.

and there cheap they dont want to spend a 135 on there kid they will be happy with a general squirrel tag save the good tags for me

I have more fun watching my kids hunt or friends kids hunt than me hunting. its a hoot and its always successful whether they tag out or not.

Who said poor kids? Im sure my kids weekly allowance is more than your annual income.

I have a tag (dont mind hinting coues every year) but would love to see my children get rilfle bull tags wen they are of age. Or mid 30's

Oh please dont play the poor pitiful kids crap. if your kids dont get drawn its 100% because of you.

every hunter who gets a tag can pass that Tag to there kids (best rule ever made). I've passed every tag I have gotten to my kids since the law, before the law if I got drawn I let them shoot it. but hey that's me ;) early bull lopes north rim deer tags etc etc if I ever get a ram tag they will get it.

the problem is most parents are selfish. they only put in cow or youth hunts, or doe hunts for there kids if they even put them in.. just like the bass fishing tourny. crowd oh yeah they take there kids BLUEGILL fishing from shore BFD instead of bass fishing like their parents. kids dont want that crap they want to hunt/fish just like there dads and put stuff on the wall just like there dads.

and there cheap they dont want to spend a 135 on there kid they will be happy with a general squirrel tag save the good tags for me

I have more fun watching my kids hunt or friends kids hunt than me hunting. its a hoot and its always successful whether they tag out or not.

Who said poor kids? Im sure my kids weekly allowance is more than your annual income.

post-8945-0-82320200-1490395674_thumb.gif

• Like 1

giphy.gif

• Like 2

kids dont want that crap they want to hunt/fish just like there dads and put stuff on the wall just like there dads.

its true i didnt want to put in for youth deer when i was kid, just cuz it was for kids

jokes on me though, they were december rifle tags

• Like 4

Lets go back to the days when you got an elk tag you couldn't put in for 3 yrs after. Then there would be no 2 premium tags in a row. But is definitely luck of the draw, got a buffalo tag with 4 points, but got over 20 each for goat and sheep ..

• Like 1

Lets go back to the days when you got an elk tag you couldn't put in for 3 yrs after.

When was this in the 50's- 60's? reason I ask I have heard this before.

I have zero tags in my pool. Family, friends, people I talk to only because they hunt...nothing. My lunch time bartender tricked me into checking my Cabela's card again today with talk about late hits. Please, please keep talking about this.

Ya 1920's, I remember it when I was a pup like your self in the 1970 & 80's , when we used to watch them pull names from a raffle drum then post names on a board

• Like 1

I dont care how often other people draw tags or how many points they had.

Much more important things in life

• Like 8

I know I am in the minority on this, although not perfect, I think AZ's system is the best around. it combines dedication with luck to get its results. If you want a unit 9 early bull tag and never put in, you have a chance. If you have 25 points and you want that same tag you have more of a chance. Nothing is guaranteed, but it is weighted to the ones waiting the longest. If your are lucky you put in for what ever you want and get drawn, if you are like the rest of us you play the percentages and combine that with luck to get the occasional tag.

Remember G&F and hunters are dealing with the supply and demand issues of limited supply and high demand. If thereare 50 tags and 2000 people want them, somebody is waiting and no system will change that.

• Like 10