bonecollector

Draw progress

My son just informed me that his friend who works for the G&F that 30% of the cards were denied, maybe that's why I got hit today, sucks for the 30% that they didn't call this year, ouch!!!

If a 30% rejection rate is true the problem is probably the AZGFD system. We need to send a few people from AZGFD next door to New Mexico to take lessons. They do not have that problem over there. They can run the entire fall draw for all species at once and get it done in 1 month.

• Like 1

30% rejection seems high but you never know with all the credit card fraud and scams going on. Maybe they could let you give 2 cards using one as a backup. However, they do give you a chance to update information right before the draw, so...................

I think they have already started. My wife's has been updated:

attachicon.gifAZGFD account.jpg

You haven't applied for nothing since 2012?

Looks good though

No, that is my wife`s. She hasn't done anything since having the boy. First app for her in 5 years.

And she got drawn.

I can't shoot worth a darn but I got mad photoshop skills....lol

• Like 1

Mine's still pending, no hunt #'s, zero bonus points.

My son just informed me that his friend who works for the G&F that 30% of the cards were denied, maybe that's why I got hit today, sucks for the 30% that they didn't call this year, ouch!!!

s

Should ask your sons friend when will the results be posted

At this point, the only results I'm worried about are NM. I already know my entire family is going to see nothing but "Not Drawn" for AZ. Can't believe it, 1st time ever we have not drawn at least one tag.

At this point, the only results I'm worried about are NM. I already know my entire family is going to see nothing but "Not Drawn" for AZ. Can't believe it, 1st time ever we have not drawn at least one tag.

Maybe it was your turn then... ;)

Apparently so. I guess I can't(or shouldn't) complain. The next tag I get will be the 1st tag that I will draw with more than 4 pts, and that only happened once. And that includes 3 archery bull tags. I'll be up to 6 pts. after they post them. My wife has never drawn with more than 3 pts., and she has had 4 bull tags in the last 6 years. Guess the odds caught up with us. Just spoiled I guess. I don't think anybody is going to feel sorry for me. LOL

Apparently so. I guess I can't(or shouldn't) complain. The next tag I get will be the 1st tag that I will draw with more than 4 pts, and that only happened once. And that includes 3 archery bull tags. I'll be up to 6 pts. after they post them. My wife has never drawn with more than 3 pts., and she has had 4 bull tags in the last 6 years. Guess the odds caught up with us. Just spoiled I guess. I don't think anybody is going to feel sorry for me. LOL
Nope