bonecollector

Draw progress

I'll try it again this year if my c.f. is hit again. Itbwas a phoenix are division an older lady with a real scratchy voice.

Hahahahahaha That's EXACTLY what she sounded like!!

I thought of the crypt keeper from Tales Fromy the Crypt when I had to deal with her. And she was not nice when I had to deal with her, but she probably has to deal with a lot of crap from all of us when their systems don't work like they're supposed to.

• Like 1

oh yea don't get me wrong. was just a desciption. but she was always helpful and nice. just the description. heck hope she helps me out draw God's willin!

But she is super nice. Well, always has been when I call.

(you know they read these threads).....lol

She is the nicest lady to speak with.
  • Like 1

Surprisingly she stays nice even after probably receiving hundreds of calls from guys like us annoying her to death. She deserves an award just for having to tell people results won't be out til April like 500 times a day.

• Like 4

Game and Fish Dept seems to be really good at keeping things quite. You'd think someone there couldn't keep quite and share!

I wonder if the draw is done externally, and they don't know? Except for one or two people?

If only the draw was done by the FBI we would know exactly when it was going to happen they have more accidental leaks than a one week old puppy.

• Like 1

G&F should use a 900 number for draw questions. Have you guys seen the new customer service directer, she could operate it. B)