Sea 2'er

3/17 CC Hits?

Pretty shocked cards are still being hit, but I saw someone post on Facebook a pending charge that just showed up. Posted the pic of the charge showing today's date. My hits came Friday around 730am and showed pending on my visa card. They posted the next day.

I'm not shocked. I bet these cards that are being hit today and tomorrow where from people's cards that where declined on the first go around. I wouldn't be surprised if cards still get hit until Thursday.

• Like 1

G&F posted today that they were 60% through the process.

That's been showing that since last Friday when cards were getting hit. I did see them post that results should be available in the Portal in a couple of days. I'm thinking this Friday portal results will be available.

I am betting the cards that are being hit are the ones that take 3 days to show up like cabelas, BofA or US Bank. I would love to prove myself wrong but I'm not that lucky.

Can someone prove they are not one of those and were actually hit today not just pending and now being withdrawn.

The draw process won't show 100% until results are released as far as I understand.

• Like 1

The picture I saw was a card getting hit just today, showing pending as of today's date. Another guy posted that he got hit on Friday and then just got another one today. Two separate charges, two different dates. So they're definitely still hitting cards.

I am betting the cards that are being hit are the ones that take 3 days to show up like cabelas, BofA or US Bank. I would love to prove myself wrong but I'm not that lucky.

Can someone prove they are not one of those and were actually hit today not just pending and now being withdrawn.

The draw process won't show 100% until results are released as far as I understand.

This hit was today I have credit union west and the first charge showed up Friday morning and this one hit this afternoon. I am pretty confident that they are still charging cards from the ones that have been declined.

This hit was today I have credit union west and the first charge showed up Friday morning and this one hit this afternoon. I am pretty confident that they are still charging cards from the ones that have been declined.

Not sure what's worse- not being drawn or being teased this way! Glad someone is lucky! What do you think you got drawn for?

Not sure what's worse- not being drawn or being teased this way! Glad someone is lucky! What do you think you got drawn for?

Either 6b or 5bs early archery. Only two I put in for.