Sign in to follow this  
goinhuntn

Believe it or not

Guys it's simply achieved by putting down the same unit choice for your first 4 choices then a different unit on your 5th choice. The computer will recognize your 5th choice as your 2nd. I thought everyone knew that trick. Did I mention I drew my 3rd bull tag in a row?

• Like 3

that explains it. I'm satisfied now.

Guys it's simply achieved by putting down the same unit choice for your first 4 choices then a different unit on your 5th choice. The computer will recognize your 5th choice as your 2nd. I thought everyone knew that trick. Did I mention I drew my 3rd bull tag in a row?

Is love to able to see all of 2018 apps after this read..

• Like 1

While that sounds like a reasonable explanation, this is not what happened (based on a screenshot of which hunts were applied for & the results clearly showing the 5th choice was successful... Note that this was later removed from this thread). There were 5 different bull elk hunts applied for in this case, not the same one 4 times, then a "second" as a "fifth" choice.

I'm sure we'd all like to see a snapshot of your results showing that you applied for the same hunt 4 times (1-4), then we're drawn for your 5th Choice. Also, did you do this for the past 3 years each year? Lastly, were you drawn on your first choice for those years, or "5th"?

Looking forward to seeing those...

• Like 1

So basically I am being called a liar!! Well I am telling you what I saw on his confirmation & I was on the hunt with him!! It really doesn't matter what some of you

think to be true. Yotebuster Stand firm on whatever you want maybe numbers were srewed up doesn't matter to me or them they still got a tag!!! I'm done with

this post!

If you start a post with the words believe it or not. don't get upset when people don't believe it.

• Like 3