Sign in to follow this  
goinhuntn

Believe it or not

Ok I posted a comment about a buddy of mine who drew early archery as his 3rd choice last year so I'm going to tell the scenario. Like the title says you can believe it or not!!

Both are residents, and they put in together as a party every year.

2010 my buddy & his nephew put in for 6a muzzleloader as a party they both draw 1st choice.

2013 my buddy & his nephew put in for 6a early archery as a party they both draw 1st choice

2016 my buddy & his nephew put in for as a party 5b -1st choice

4b - 2nd choice

8 - 3rd choice

6a - 4th choice

22 - 5th choice

Draw results come out & they both drew unit 8 3rd choice. NO is was not for cow either!!

First thing I say is BS there is no way your going to draw unit 8 3rd choice.

Season comes & I meet them in unit 8 telling him BS on 3rd choice. He new this question was coming so he shows me his

confirmation receipt from fish & game with the exact choices above. So it in fact did happen which is unbeleivable!!! So you can say

BS to it all you you want I was there & I saw the proof, they are both 2 lucky guys even they couldn't believe it!! They both had 2

points. So there you have it beleive it or not doesnt matter to me I know what happened I was there.

I believe it. There are so many different possibilities. You just never know!

From what I understand why wouldn't it be possible? If both their first and second choices were given out by the time their number was drawn?

From what I understand why wouldn't it be possible? If both their first and second choices were given out by the time their number was drawn?

Thats not how it works
  • Like 5

son, i am disappoint.

Thats not how it works

2n07vh0.jpg

• Like 5

I'll believe it only if I see an app receipt with choices on it and a tag with the code on it. Until then I stand firm that they screwed up their numbers.

• Like 4

They would not be the only applicants from 2016 with an application receipt that was different than the actual hunt codes used by the computer.

Mathematically impossible unless there was some computer "glitch". I hear these stories a lot and usually don't believe them. Would love to see a screen shot of your buddies receipt if he still had the email. Not saying impossible. . . Glitches happen. I have heard of one year when the computer "goofed" and I believe 7 people were called an given the opportunity to take a sheep tag that year or the next since they had actually drawn but were incorrectly told they hadnt

• Like 1

So basically I am being called a liar!! Well I am telling you what I saw on his confirmation & I was on the hunt with him!! It really doesn't matter what some of you

think to be true. Yotebuster Stand firm on whatever you want maybe numbers were srewed up doesn't matter to me or them they still got a tag!!! I'm done with

this post!

My daughters boyfriend a non resident put in for 2017 archery javelina on the same app as myself, and two other residents. When results came out I saw that I was drawn, my name was first on the app and all three residents received our tags in the mail. The non resident never received his tag and when we contacted the AZGFD a few days before the hunt they had no record of his applying for the hunt, but he was able to print his license which was purchased at the same time. I had printed the receipt with authorization code and they had a tag in the mail soon after.

I tried in vain to purchase Point Guard over a several week period before the deadline and had numerous conversations with the I/T department about the re-occuring "Unbearable"page, using an Apple notebook. I was charged the fee four different times but the contracted I/T guys nor the AZGFD shows any record of my having bought point guard. AZGFD finally told me to hold onto my bank statement showing the $10.00 fee and if I had to turn in my tag they would make it good. I had 25 points for antelope, 26 now, doesn't leave a guy feeling very confident.

I never believed others stories such as the O/P posted, do now.

Well, I for one applied for unit 8 Sept Archety bull first choice & wasn't drawn.

Something is wrong with that picture.