Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

ISE/G&F Expo/Bowhunters Banq

I'd like to get out to the ISE expo this weekend, but it all depends on what my wife will allow. Last year I took the whole family. The little ones made it a bit of a nightmare and I didn't end up getting to talk to as many people as I would have liked.

Now that the ISE is at a different venue has it improved any? Last few Ive been to were more about non sporting products and time shares then "sportsman" related.

If you had to pick one of the expos what would it be? Iv never been to either of them but am thinking about going with my kids. Any of them more kid friendly? Are either one of them more about "hunting" than the other?

• Like 1

Never been to the G&F expo, I went to the ISE show last yr., it was a lot better since they moved it to Scottsdale than when it was at cardinals stadium. There was a lot more hunting booths last yr than before. I'm sure its different every year though.

I'll be in the AES/H4H booth Saturday morning at the ISE. Come by and say howdy.

• Like 2

I have been to both expos and would highly suggest the G&F one at Ben Avery if you got a gang of kids in tow. Tons of stuff there for the kids. The one in Scottsdale is also a boat show, so if your kids like boats, keep that in mind.

If you had to pick one of the expos what would it be? Iv never been to either of them but am thinking about going with my kids. Any of them more kid friendly? Are either one of them more about "hunting" than the other?

Howdy and a prize... Well played, sir.

I'll be at the banquet. Will also be measuring trophies from 3:30 to 6:30. So if you have something you've wanted to enter, but haven't found the time to get it measured, bring it by! We can get it measured and entered right there.

I was at the AES booth for Hunts for Heroes at ISE show all day yesterday and most of today. Will be there again on Sunday.

Tomorrow it's the benefit ride for Hunts for Heroes at Superstition Harley-Davidson in Apache junction.

Hope to meet some of you at one or the other!