Sign in to follow this  
GreyGhost85

WTB Ruger American Predator 6.5 creedmoor

My girlfriend is in need of a new deer rifle and these seem like they will fit the bill perfectly. Checking to see if anyone has one the would part with before i buy new. I would like one that is threaded. Not really interested in anything else. Thanks in advance!

You will love it. I believe all of the American predators are threaded. Try the 143 gr eldx, you won't be disappointed!

You will love it. I believe all of the American predators are threaded. Try the 143 gr eldx, you won't be disappointed!

I've got a pile of 6.5 bullets including those for my .264 winchester. I hear the are a great value

It's a GREAT gun for the money and very accurate! Every one I've seen shoots 1/2 moa with 143 eldx Hornady Precision ammo.

I've got a pile of 6.5 bullets including those for my .264 winchester. I hear the are a great value

Daughter shoots this gun with 120gr AMAX, good gun.

That is probably what i'll end up shooting. Her current rifle beats her up really bad and she's developed a serious flinch. I will spin a brake on it and try the lighter bullets. I want absolutely as little recoil as possible

That is probably what i'll end up shooting. Her current rifle beats her up really bad and she's developed a serious flinch. I will spin a brake on it and try the lighter bullets. I want absolutely as little recoil as possible
Don't lie, its for you! You can't handle the recoil of that 7/08!
  • Like 2

Great rifle, it will outshoot my Kimber Hunter hands down. It loves the 120 gr A max. It accounted for three deer last year. The two groups shown are the A max. All the deer were taken with ELDX.

post-10768-0-10338000-1490916285_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

With the eldx and a vais brake on mine it barely kicks at all.... I don't know the numbers on it,but to me,the felt recoil is less then half of my much heavier .270 rifle. Great shooting rifle too,by the way!

She will love it, I did the same thing for my wife including the brake and she loves it.

Dang you guys I'm gonna end up buying 1 of these stupid things now. 😡😡😡 they are like $360 new w/free shipping on G.B.

• Like 2

The sportsman outdoor super store has that rifle on sale for a good price with free shipping. I bought a pistol from them ans they great to deal with. I also shipped it to Bell rd pawn, they dont mind doing transfers and they only charge $15.00

Sorry they sold out.

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/152460/6973/ruger-american-predator-6.5-creedmoor-bolt-action-rifle#reviews