Big Browns

Any CW members a Dodge Salesmen????

I'm looking at buying a new dodge, but would like to deal with a cw member. Please contact me if you want the business.

Adam

I'm looking at buying a new dodge, but would like to deal with a cw member. Please contact me if you want the business.

Adam

It's okay guys,,..if I sold dodges I wouldn't want to admit it either :)

• Like 5

Adam

It's okay guys,,..if I sold dodges I wouldn't want to admit it either :)
Ahh come on, you only gave it six minutes.😄

Go to Idaho!!! Dave Smith motors in Kellogg. When I bought mine last year checked all over the western part of the country. It's worth a look! Plus Kellogg is a way nicer place to be this time of year!

• Like 1

A few buddies of mine went to new Mexico to buy there new dodge. Some dealer in a tiny town was giving killer prices.

Adam, call Victoria at Earnhardts, she is the finance manager there and can beat anyone's price. No hassle. I shopped almost every dealer in the state and she beat everyone. I believe I have referred her to 5 other CW members and they all ended up calling her. I did a ton of research, worth a shot and nothing to loose. Good luck buddy

+1 (480) 313-9188

And I'm not no sells person. She sold me a new 4 door 4x4 2500 Cummings for the price of a Tundra, Ford 1500.

Adam, call Victoria at Earnhardts, she is the finance manager there and can beat anyone's price. No hassle. I shopped almost every dealer in the state and she beat everyone. I believe I have referred her to 5 other CW members and they all ended up calling her. I did a ton of research, worth a shot and nothing to loose. Good luck buddy

+1 (480) 313-9188

And I'm not no sells person. She sold me a new 2500 cumming for the price of a Tundra, Ford 1500.

We worked with her for my moms ford. No haggle and best price I could find after months of haggling with others.

• Like 1

+1 (480) 313-9188

And I'm not no sells person. She sold me a new 4 door 4x4 2500 Cummings for the price of a Tundra, Ford 1500.

I took Vowell's advice and was very happy with the deal I got. Beat my local dealer here in Bullhead City by over $10k. I referred a co-worker to them last year and he saved over $8k on a 2wd quad cab. Good luck...

• Like 1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What they said. Still havent pulled the trigger. Can give you and otd without the bs.

• Like 1

Ernhadts took good care of me on my 2016 2500 diesel. Beat everyone by nearly 10k. Paid less than i could have bought a half ton chevy or ford

• Like 1

I believe she does, when I bought my truck she said it could be another make like ford, chevy, Honda, etc. that is her cell I posted, just shoot her a text. I have no ties to Victoria except for she gave me a awesome deal. I'm a bargin hunter, always trying to get the best bang for the buck.

• Like 3