Sign in to follow this  
kidso

Primos Cam in 23N

Radios result in far more dead animals than trail cams ever will. Trail cams asssit in targeting specific animals.

I would agree on this. The bad part of cameras is the salt that goes with the cameras. There is a very well known spot in the N half where not kidding 8 tree stands and 20 or more cameras all within a 1/4 of each other. Salt on each one of the cameras and tree stands. You think that doesn't have an effect on the animals. Just sad what it has come to nowadays.

This thread is a joke haha. We should ban side by sides because they are too loud and scare the animals away. Also they can go places my 1993 mini van can't so, that's not fair.

• Like 5

Iv'e said it before and guys hate me for it, If you rely on Cams to kill an animal You aint a true hunter.I will be be 61 when I hunt this fall and never used a cam.. Ok most of my species have been 80% of Book but I don't care. Ya i'd love to have my name in the book, but I do it by huntin like a hunter.Will never use a cam , learn to hunt is what I have always said. And I say hunting is not a sport.To a real good hunter it is an instinct not a sport.Of all the guys on this site I bet only 25 to 30% are real hunters. Some can call it a hobby that is better than a sport.A lot of the true Hunters don't even get online cause they don't need or want to brag..Have fun with Your Cams, I will Hunt. Maybee some day I will get a B&C animal and I will feel alot better than You cam Guys. Just my op.Good luck to all, I don't care if You use them ,just don't call yourself a Trophy Hunter.Hate my op all you want. Doesn't bother Me....................BOB!

• Like 2

Just curious Bob. If you scout a new area (glass, look for sign, whatever), find an animal that has potential or that you want to hunt, set cameras in the area to try and learn the animals habits, and then kill him or even just attempt to kill him. How doesn't that make you a true hunter? That sure seems like a lot of hard work and time spent trying to learn about an animal which is a big part of hunting in my opinion. I respect your opinion and think it is great that you have your own way and love for hunting but, I don't agree if you use cameras you aren't a real hunter. In fact I would bet the majority of people who run cameras work harder and spend more time in field than those that don't which in my opinion is what it is all about.

• Like 4