Mr Stealth

My Best Buck Ever

I drew a unit 21 tag and had a great time although it was a hot hunt. Great spot with little pressure. November 1st, I didn't see anything all day until 2:00pm. This buck was bothering some does. Luckily I was already within range - 220 yards. I immediately sat down and took my shot. It was a tough haul two miles back to camp by myself, but well worth it.

post-767-1194191244_thumb.jpg

That is an awesome buck!! Congrats. My dad and I hunted 21 also this year. We both killed little bucks.

I just noticed you are in my neck of the woods. If you ever want to get together and talk hunting, let me know.

Congrats again.

I think I would have passed on him, I mean hes got weak... uhh, umm, gessh, ahhh, nothing :blink:

I would have passed on him because I know I never could hit him :D Id miss everytime I'd be shaking so dang bad!

That is one heck of a typical 3x3 right there! Congrats on a toad buck! I would do 15 miles for that bad boy!

First off.....WOWZERS! What a heck of a buck...CONGRATS ON A TRUE TOAD...

Quick question...I don't have the regs on me...was there a hunt November 1st??

Wow what a buck! Congrats. All these success pics have me stoked for my hunt in December.

He had Hunt #1072 Oct 26 -Nov 4 So yep there was certainly a hunt open.

Very impressive buck right there. Looks like some beautiful coues deer country too. Congratulations!