My nephew just got hit this morning for deer. I've heard several people got hit this morning. They must be going through rejected cards and going to next one in line today.

Brian

• Like 1

Wells Fargo credit card hit this morning $25 Junior tag sweet

Does Anyone know how many days after credit cards were hit for elk in march before results hit the portal? I thought it was pretty quick this year. I was thinking we might see results in the portal tomorrow but maybe that won't be the case with these late charges showing up.

• Like 1

Does Anyone know how many days after credit cards were hit for elk in march before results hit the portal? I thought it was pretty quick this year. I was thinking we might see results in the portal tomorrow but maybe that won't be the case with these late charges showing up.

I believe it was 10 days or so.

So after 30-years of putting in (since I was 10yo) I finally got "lucky". Myself and two buddies got drawn for either the strip or 23-late whitetail. We put in with 8-points as our average. 13B was our first choice.

Waiting for the portal to open to see which one we got !!!

Feeling very blessed.

How many points on the application

After averaging out all of our points it came out to only 8

My bad, I didn't see that on the original post.......I'm thinking you prob drew the whitetail tag then. I think 8 points may have put you in the bonus pass round for that tag therefore eliminating your 1st choice.[/quote

According to "gohunt.com" we have a 9.7% chance to draw 23 December, and 2.7% to draw the strip. According to AZGFD for 2016 we had an 8.3% chance to draw 23 December.

Wow, well dang, hope its the strip then!!

Probably Monday or tuesday.. I was thinking today but after all the hits yesterday I doubt it

Copy that

Thanks!!