Chase card just had pending charge for $45 today, that means my son got a 22 tag, hoping desert schools posts tonight.

• Like 1

Dang Cabelas card is always 2-3days behind every other bank.

No its not... call the number on the back of the card give them your info and ask them for PENDING charges. They will tell you if gf hit it. I already got hit on my cabelas card.

Same stuff every year...

• Like 1

Just this week a friend and I both had our cards charged for coues tags.

Dang Cabelas card is always 2-3days behind every other bank.

just subtract your available credit from your card's limit=pending charges

Has anyone seen another wave of charges since Friday morning?

If you haven't been hit by now I'm afraid you're out of luck.

Thanks for responding Wish2hunt. Got my turkey tag on Friday but was hoping they might have a second wave of charges to pick up my deer tag.

Thanks for responding Wish2hunt. Got my turkey tag on Friday but was hoping they might have a second wave of charges to pick up my deer tag.

Same here never hurts to hope.

My daughter is going back to the kaibab for a doe and is thrilled (2nd year in a row). Card hit on Saturday 7/8

My nephew got a youth buck hunt unsure what unit. Hit on a different card also Saturday 7/8

There is a difference between pending charge and posted charge. Pending is when it was 'hit', posted is when it officially shows up as owed by card holder from the credit card company. I would bet that those who are saying they were 'hit' were seeing the latter. Sorry to say but I think almost all of these late 'hit's were from Friday but posted days later.

• Like 1

I was hit late last night at 10 pm. My card always shows pending charges as they happen. I know at 9 I checked and nothing. Was also hit first thing last Friday morning. So my boy and me get to go. I was just going to sign mine over to him if he didn't draw. Now we both get to.