Sign in to follow this  
azelkhunter69

And so it begins.

As you requested, we are notifying you of an online, phone or mail order charge. A charge of ($USD) 90.00 was authorized at AZ GAME & FISH DEPT on 07/07/2017 10:08:01 AM EDT.

Dad and I are going to 12AW in October

• Like 8

My son also got hit for the doe hunt.

Some of my best hunting days EVER, were on the Kiabab chasing does with my three kids (all adults now). Enjoy that hunt!!!

S.

:)

• Like 3

Oh well, it's going to be a busy fall/winter for me. Got drawn for cow elk in 6A 10/20-10/26 and now have a mule deer hunt HOPEFULLY from 11/3-11/9 in the same unit if I got my first choice deer. Good luck ALL !!!

Woo hoo, got hit for a tag. Either my wife or I will be chasing muleys in 3c again or chasing Coues deer this December in 23

• Like 1

My son also got hit for the doe hunt.

Some of my best hunting days EVER, were on the Kiabab chasing does with my three kids (all adults now). Enjoy that hunt!!!

S.

:)

The first deer I ever shot was on the doe hunt in Kaibab when I was 10. That was 30 years ago! Great memories with my dad!

• Like 1

Looks like I'll be chasing mulies in U10 again this year. Unless my son drew his Dec Coues tag. Not very likely with 7bp's.

I got a hit for $45.00 so it is either me in unit 13B or 27 Dec. Or my wife Unit 27 Nov. or Unit 1. Either way we will be chasing corp around this year. And to top it off my brother in law got a hit for $300 Unit 13B or 27 Dec. Let the fun begin, I will try not to tear up my knee like i did the last time i hunted mules.

DCM

Pulled either the strip or 23 December whitetail. 13B was our first choice (three on the tag) ....... got drawn averaging 8-points per hunter!!!

Feel very blessed

Pulled either the strip or 23 December whitetail. 13B was our first choice (three on the tag) ....... got drawn averaging 8-points per hunter!!!

Feel very blessed

Enjoy your whitetail hunt.

• Like 2