Lazy-H98

Card Hits

What unit you think you got ^^

I've been killed out for for 16 years, you peasants can worry about your sheep tags....

Cabeza Prieta either 46AE or 46AW. Time to lace up and get ready for some serious miles.
  • Like 3

That will be a real sheep hunt

you know I'm a desert rat and hunt that desolate garbage country. I think me and my crew will turn up a ram or two
  • Like 1

Kinda shows the bonus point system is a joke when I drew a sheep tag this year with less points then antelope and have still yet to ever draw an antelope tag in Az which I apply archery for every year. Also drew a December rifle deer tag with just loyalty and hunter ed points... make since of that even though I won't ever complain about it.

That doesn't prove it's a joke, that proves it does exactly what it's supposed to do.

20% of the tags foto the highest point holders

80% go to some lucky random jokers everyone gets a chance but it rewards those who have been at it a while

• Like 9

No hits for sheep, now i have 29 points

You are either the most patient hunter I have every heard about or the unluckiest person I have ever heard of.

I think our system is good , yet it is bull chit. Folfs with less than 15-20 points should not draw sheep tags or strip tags. Even Ant. tag should take a bunch of points. Why? There are kids and Women who really don't care about it ,but there hubbys put them im in . Screw the regular hunter who is avid.. Same with trophy Elk. I have 2 Buddies who's Wives have drawn Sheep but they could care less...My OP......BOB!

• Like 2

Yeah well the kid who turns ten this year and would like to have a fraction of the opportunities old men like you and even middle aged men like me had disagrees with your opinion.

• Like 2

This is the 50th consecutive year putting in for sheep, patient and unlucky, there are approximately 64 of us left in the max point pool.

If you look at the data, very seldom does a max point holder for sheep ever draw a permit in the general round, it's the 20% bonus point round or nothing

If you look at the data, very seldom does a max point holder for sheep ever draw a permit in the general round, it's the 20% bonus point round or nothing

That's because max point hunters all put in for the top hunts which don't even get out of the bonus pass. When the 1-2 pass comes they aren't even in the draw.

• Like 4

I think our system is good , yet it is bull chit. Folfs with less than 15-20 points should not draw sheep tags or strip tags. Even Ant. tag should take a bunch of points. Why? There are kids and Women who really don't care about it ,but there hubbys put them im in . Screw the regular hunter who is avid.. Same with trophy Elk. I have 2 Buddies who's Wives have drawn Sheep but they could care less...My OP......BOB!

Yep! Especially when there are only 104 tags!

• Like 2

What unit you think you got ^^

I've been killed out for for 16 years, you peasants can worry about your sheep tags....

Cabeza Prieta either 46AE or 46AW. Time to lace up and get ready for some serious miles.

Thats what i did..

Flatlander ,kids who are 10 don't even know whats going on in life yet not less care about a sheep tag. They wouldnt even remember it 10 years down the the line . And as far as You , well You just like to agree to disagree with me and others and I could care less.............BOB!