Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

Tags came in the mail

Got tags today. Just posting incase you dont get yours, its happened to me before and g$f wanted me to pay for duplicates. That didnt happen.

My father once received two tags for the same hunt.

My boys got their tags a few days ago, but my 12aw tag has not arrived yet. The CC charge for my tag was about a week later than the charge for my boys tag, so maybe that is why is hasn't arrived yet!! :unsure:

My brother still waiting for his sheep tag and deer tag. He called and they said wait til next week and see if it shows up.

And if it doesn't, get ready, they will try to charge you for a duplicate.

I once got my spring Turkey tag and there was another one stuck to it . I took over to the adress and gave it to the guy and he didn't even offer me a beer or nothing . I should have kept it except I'm to dang honest. He even got free delivery from Me.This was about 20 years ago, must a been a democrat. LOL.......BOB!

• Like 1

We were in the process of moving. I was real iffy if the sale was going to go through, or the timing of it.... so I didn't update my mailing address. Honestly I had hoped they would show up before the closing date. I changed my address (with the post office) when I knew it was concrete, mine showed up in the bundle of mail we got on the second day, but the boy's hasn't shown up yet.

Giving up and going to have to pay I think.

(we were on the same app)