Sign in to follow this  
QCwtAddict

Stupid trick shot?

Apparently this is an old video but I came across this today scrolling through Facebook. I can't even begin to comprehend why a well known figure in the hunting world like Cam would think this is a good idea. Could he be that hungry for more fame that he blatantly disregards basic safety practices? Does this piss you guys off as much as it does me?

• Like 1

Life must be boring? Why do you care what two adults choose to do? Yeah it's probably not the safest but if I choose to let me friend shoot an apple off my head why should anyone care? And Cam is one of the better shots out there so it's not like some random dude pulled off the street to give it a shot. Do you also get upset when daredevils jump the grand canyon? Or when racecar drivers drive 200 mph? Or when anyone does anything dangerous ever? I thought it was a pretty good shot.

• Like 1

it is wreck less. no argument there.

is it awesome or impressive? nope

not sure I would spend my days doing that but than again I don't have cams rolling while im doing my stupid guy stuff in the field.

It was a dang good shot. Just seems to me "icons" in the archery/hunting industry should be pushing safety and how serious weapons should be taken. I'd bet there are as many young teenagers looking up to this guy as there are adults. If they want to do it without the cameras rolling and plastering it all over social media I don't give a rip. But when they try to show it off like it's so cool it does bother me.

Agree with the above. No diff than anything else on tv. Don't try this at home. He runs miles and miles up mountains and guess what I can't do that so I don't try to.

Stupid yes! To many variables human error, mechanical failure etc. If these guys wanna do this without posting on social media I have zero problems with it have fun, but next you'll have some idiot trying the same thing. A wise man once told me " ride a motorcycle long enough and you'll fall off" ..

• Like 1

Stupid yes! To many variables human error, mechanical failure etc. If these guys wanna do this without posting on social media I have zero problems with it have fun, but next you'll have some idiot trying the same thing. A wise man once told me " ride a motorcycle long enough and you'll fall off" ..

Exactly