Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Elk raffle bull

I think this bull scores better than guys think...the mass will throw you off big time on score making the tines appear shorter.

• Like 1

Nice bull, but not sure i would wrap a raffle tag around that one

Really....

There were 0 pics when that was posted.

Really....

???then why would you say that if you didn't see a picture?

I think this bull scores better than guys think...the mass will throw you off big time on score making the tines appear shorter.

maybe but his hand is on the 4th, gives you a pretty good idea of the length.

Really....

have you seen the 2 giant bulls grayghost85 has under his belt already? id be surprised if he would shoot this bull with a raffle tag

Really....

have you seen the 2 giant bulls grayghost85 has under his belt already? id be surprised if he would shoot this bull with a raffle tag
Just because there weren't pics posted on this website doesn't mean i hadn't seen them. CWT is not TMZ. I've seen a good handful of photos. Yes it is a big bull. No i would not kill that bull with a raffle tag. Even if that bull hits 400" on the inflated velvet score, which i don't see happening, i personally would not shoot that bull. The raffle tag is an opportunity to chase an absolute behemoth, old, gnarly bull and have a real opportunity to take what very well might be the biggest elk taken on earth that year. Congrats to the hunter, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Good thing i am not the beholder i guess.
  • Like 1

Really....
Just because there weren't pics posted on this website doesn't mean i hadn't seen them. CWT is not TMZ. I've seen a good handful of photos. Yes it is a big bull. No i would not kill that bull with a raffle tag. Even if that bull hits 400" on the inflated velvet score, which i don't see happening, i personally would not shoot that bull. The raffle tag is an opportunity to chase an absolute behemoth, old, gnarly bull and have a real opportunity to take what very well might be the biggest elk taken on earth that year. Congrats to the hunter, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Good thing i am not the beholder i guess.
Everyone has their wants. I'd shoot him.
  • Like 1

Very nice bull, Congrats to the hunter! That's two bulls harvested in a week, how many more Auction/Raffle elk tags does A3 have left?

Curious why they didn't post up score, they posted up the other bull's score right away.

Because if they don't post a score then they don't have to deal with a bunch of ignorant comments about inflated scores blah, blah, blah. It's just a sweet bull and a lucky hunter for everyone to look at.

• Like 5