Sign in to follow this  
mjones1

What the heck is Hecs

Come on, really?? When the guy explaining the technology is an overweight redneck who brags about how close he can get to turkeys, what else do you need to know. No Harvard or MIT study, no real scientists on board. So I have an advanced degree in electrical engineering, and electromagnetics is what I do for a living. Passive metal strands contained in clothing, do not affect our animal perceived "signature". Think about it, the guys who shark dive while wearing those solid metal mesh suits would be invisible to sharks, right!! If some redneck bologna science, and a couple of testimonials is enough to make you want to spend that type of money, go for it man. You will be so much better of a hunter, just like the guys who shell out massive bucks for Kuiu, First Lite, Under Armour, and Sitka. OK, I'll step off my soap box, put on my Walmart camo, and try and shoot a deer this weekend with my bow. Happy hunting, and good luck to all this Fall.

• Like 3

Come on, really?? When the guy explaining the technology is an overweight redneck who brags about how close he can get to turkeys, what else do you need to know. No Harvard or MIT study, no real scientists on board. So I have an advanced degree in electrical engineering, and electromagnetics is what I do for a living. Passive metal strands contained in clothing, do not affect our animal perceived "signature". Think about it, the guys who shark dive while wearing those solid metal mesh suits would be invisible to sharks, right!! If some redneck bologna science, and a couple of testimonials is enough to make you want to spend that type of money, go for it man. You will be so much better of a hunter, just like the guys who shell out massive bucks for Kuiu, First Lite, Under Armour, and Sitka. OK, I'll step off my soap box, put on my Walmart camo, and try and shoot a deer this weekend with my bow. Happy hunting, and good luck to all this Fall.

Great. Now I'm hungry for a bologna sandwhich...with Miracle Whip!

I think i should make my own "special" jump suit and film all of my close encounters over the next few years while wearing it and then strike it rich. Shoot- maybe it takes 15-20 years of close encounters and I'll just make it my retirement package.

Miracle Whip is voodoo too. Don't buy into the hype!

Real men eat real mayo!

This is a daily struggle in my house. Half of us eat the real stuff....the other half eat the rotten mayo that they like to call Miracle Whip.

• Like 1

I'd rather eat a bologna sandwich with miracle whip, than put out the $$$ for a Hecs suit. OK, I'm done here for now. Again, good luck this Fall to everyone.

• Like 1

I'd rather eat a bologna sandwich with miracle whip, than put out the $$$ for a Hecs suit. OK, I'm done here for now. Again, good luck this Fall to everyone.

Ha ha to funny John!!!! I agree 100%, lol!!!!

But why do you hate rednecks so much

Nothing wrong with Miracle Whip. You want a real delicacy try mixing it with Jello.

Mmmmmm... Creamy, tangy, cherry jello jigglers

giphy.gif

• Like 1