Sign in to follow this  
azruger

2017 DOVE!!!

It doesn't hurt when you get to hunt a diary. I used to have access to one over here on the east side and we would go shoot eurasians all morning. It sounded like they were flying pretty good behind my house. They were popping off shots pretty good.

We limited out here in tucson by 945 slow start but picked up nicely. We ended up with a good mess for tonight. DOVE BITES TONIGHT. My kids had a blat shot till their shoulders hurt

• Like 1

Who wants to let me tag along on a dairy hunt?

My desert hunt this morning was sub par, but today was more about getting my 5 year old to go shoot for the first time. He isn't ready to hunt yet, but he took his first shots today with a 22lr and 410 shotgun.

• Like 1

I didn't know that .22's are okay for dove.

The 22lr was for fun.

Today was the first time he has ever shot a gun.

post-592-0-53532900-1504320257_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

After an EPIC morning hunting with Predator and Big Browns (Huge thanks again to Predator for inviting us out). We took my son out for an evening shoot and he was able to get his limit on morning dove. Something that Big Browns and I failed to do this morning. Sorry about the selfie but Big Browns insisted!

post-14824-0-02856700-1504321276_thumb.jpg

post-14824-0-33329900-1504321502_thumb.jpg

post-14824-0-41854700-1504321556_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Today was one of the most epic Dove hunts I have ever had!!!! We got 7 White Wings, 6 Morning Dove and 164 Eurasian Dove between my brother in law(Chris) and myself. I personally got 100 Eurasian Dove!

HUGE thanks to Chris (Predator) for inviting Chris and I hunting today! Thanks buddy, you are the best!!!!!!!

Did you trespass on my property and leave shells behind?