Sign in to follow this  
azruger

2017 DOVE!!!

Cool temp and rain down here in tucson are gonna hurt us for the opener. Might have to change our strategy and hunt ag fields. Anyone know of any decent places in tucson besides redrock. Really don't want the kiddos to get peppered. Heard redrock can be a madhouse.

redrock is awful, something about it brings out the worst people every year.

Good luck tomorrow guys. Save some birds for the rest of us that have to work.

Setting my alarm for 3am. Can't wait!!!! Unfortunately it's looking like this is going to be one of the worst seasons in a long time. Birds are GONE!!!!

5 year old is in bed, everything is packed, even if it is a bad fly I have a .22lr packed to take him shooting for the first time.

13 year old has school tomorrow but I'm gonna go test the waters in the morning. Hopefully they're good so he has a good hunt Saturday. He still hasn't had that experience where it's hard to keep your gun loaded. To all going out tomorrow watch for snakes and good luck.

Sitting waiting for first shooting light with my youngest boy and girl. Keeping our fingers crossed that we have good flights today. Good luck to all and be safe out there.

• Like 1

The alarm went off WAY too early today!!!!!! Let's see who post's a pic of a limit first.....

• Like 1

With the at work crowd. But taking 2 grandsons out here in Kingman after work. Good luck to all you guys this morning.

No pictures, but I am already home. Limit of legal birds,plus 22 Eurasians by 7:10.

Took me about 10 shots to get my leads back on, then I slayed them. 2 boxes + 2 shells.

Loading up some rifles as we speak to head to the range now.

• Like 6