Bowtechian84

My boys got it done!!

Love this time of year. Youth hunts are the best. Well done on an outstanding buck

• Like 2

Congrats to your boys! Almost nothing better & more nerve racking then helping my kids on their hunts. BTW-Shane is a stud, I saw him kill his monster bull a few yrs ago

• Like 1

Congratulations to the boys on some mighty fine bucks. 7 hours is one heck of a long wait and it definitely paid off, stud buck!

• Like 1

Nice bucks congrats to the boys hooked for life for sure did any body catch the guys lip in the one pic what did that thing score I wonder he must have got stung or something

Well that kid is ruined- amazing buck!

Congrats to all!

Ya I no first thing Grandpa said lol

Fantastic Buck and story. Just curious - was the buck bedded in the shade or sunlight the entire time you were waiting for him to stand?

Congrats to all!

Fantastic Buck and story. Just curious - was the buck bedded in the shade or sunlight the entire time you were waiting for him to stand?

Great question!! The buck was in the direct sunlight from 10 till he stood and it was hot

• Like 1

Congrats to all!

Great question!! The buck was in the direct sunlight from 10 till he stood and it was hot

WOW. That’s incredible. Strange they would do that. Seen them get up and move with the sun many times but figured he may have been in the sun. Way to wait him out. Great job!!

• Like 1