naturebob

How bout them Devils!

Take the juice away, and where does Bonds rank?

at the very top.

speaking of bonds and asu baseball alumnus check out the story of the "modern day bonnie and clyde" craig pritchert who lost his spot to bonds and became a bank robber.

• Like 1

Odd there has been no mention of Gronk.

Gronk < Suggs

Gronk < Randall McDaniel

Gronk < Darren Woodson

Oh and there are also Danny White, Jake Plummer, Pat Tillman, Eric Allen.

But yeah, Gronks pretty good when he isnt in surgery.

So what is it you wanted to talk about?

How bout Bob Horner and Reggie Jackson In Base ball. Back to Basketball I'm not a real Hardin fan ,But You gotta have offense to win . If You hold the other team to 50 and You only score 45 You lose. + offense is more exciting.......BOB!

Oh wait let me guess Dan Marino is probably a better quarterback than John Elway even though Dan Marino never won a championship? By the way I'm actually a dolphins fan so it pains me to make that comparison to Dan Marino.

• Like 2

Gronk < Suggs
Yeah I don't think so. Again let's compare championship rings.

Nice try. See reference above. By that measure Trent Dilfer is a better QB than Marino also. And you know, that makes sense. Typical U of A logic and reasoning. Benefit off others, claim achievement.

Gronk < Suggs
Yeah I don't think so. Again let's compare championship rings.
Nice try. See reference above. By that measure Trent Dilfer is a better QB than Marino also. And you know, that makes sense. Typical U of A logic and reasoning. Benefit off others, claim achievement.
Lol. Right. Because gronk isn't and hasn't been a top 3 tight end year in and year out. (Granted, when actually ON the field).

And, typical ASU logic and reasoning.... "he went to U of A, there is absolutely no chance I can actually admit he's a good ball player."

I would think it really didn't matter what school those folks went to they were going to be sports stars. Their athletic ability did more for them than the school they went to.

• Like 1

Sean Elliott, went to high school in AZ, went to U of A, had the best college basketball career of any UA/ASU player, had a successful NBA career unfortunately shortened by injuries

• Like 2

They both have had a lot of great pro's.Good to see. Neither School gets enough recognition nation wide. East coast bias bull shoot. Lets hope they both keep winning.Good for the State. Last thing Hardin is a star and Iggy is a role player, understand.If not You don't know Basketball.Just 10 minutes ago on the radio they said Hardin will win MVP this year.And like I said earlier I actully like Iggy better, but I understand the game.....Go cats and Devils.......BOB!