naturebob

How bout them Devils!

Somebody give the Sun Devils the Heimlich, because they choked tonight!

Huh? U of A was favored by 6.5 and almost blew a 12 pt lead with 3 min to go?

It looked a lot like the Wildcats were the ones with the gag ball in their mouth tonight.

That was a heck of a game. The pussycats were the better team tonight. Congrats on your first decent win of the year.

And ASU was undefeated and number 3 in the country.
And will still be ranked higher than the kitties
  • Like 1

It looked a lot like the Wildcats were the ones with the gag ball in their mouth tonight.

That was a heck of a game. The pussycats were the better team tonight. Congrats on your first decent win of the year.

And ASU was undefeated and number 3 in the country.
And will still be ranked higher than the kitties

You're really going to continue with that?

So the Cats have beat the #3 and #5 ranked teams and this was the first decent win of the year.... oh and they beat the team that beat the #5 team last night. I get it, basketball is new to you guys....

ASU is a fun team to watch, man can they make clutch shots...

• Like 1

Watch Hurly hurl his dinner on our nice floor, ugly. I guess that if hurly can bait the refs like his puke coach did then he can steal a game or two. You ASU fans? are going to have fun watching hurly hurl his devil food on the refs and the court all year. No class, those lucky slop shots will not go in all year but some hurl shots will. ROTFLOLKMA.

Awesome win for the cats!!!

1.Handed ASU first loss

2.won rivalry game

3.Beat #3 ranked team

All in one game!!!

That's gotta sting a little for ASU🤣. But at the same time y'all should be used to it.

• Like 1

Watch Hurly hurl his dinner on our nice floor, ugly. I guess that if hurly can bait the refs like his puke coach did then he can steal a game or two. You ASU fans? are going to have fun watching hurly hurl his devil food on the refs and the court all year. No class, those lucky slop shots will not go in all year but some hurl shots will. ROTFLOLKMA.

Keep talking out your rear and wallering on the floor. If you don't think Hurley is a good coach then you're a fool. 2nd year as a coach and this is how he's got his team playing basketball? You have to give credit where it's due. Getting frustrated with the refs doesn't mean you don't have class either and if you think that, then Miller doesnt have any either in your book. I saw both coaches blow up multiple times on the refs for good reason. There were some lousy calls and no-calls on both sides of the ball.

• Like 2

This is ASUs best team I can ever remember. Cats have had probably 20 teams as good or better than ASUs best over the last 30+ years. Great game and should be fun when we go up there. Maybe ASU fans will show up. Go Cats

• Like 1

Thom C, they could play 10 times and each win 5 . Its all good for the State and pac 12. And yes ASU will keep making those shots. thats there game. Congrats to You Guy ,You won round 1.Lucky You had refs from Cholla High school down there. Wait til they play here in Phoenix.....BOB!

Hurley ,better coach anyday. And I am a Miller fan. I came from the same area in Western PA. But I know hoops very well. Once Hurley has 7 -8 years like Miller does ,He will have a couple rings.Sweet 16s and elite 8 are not good enough with the talent Miller has had.....BOB! lel

Best athlete from Arizona all time is named Curley Culp from Yuma, Arizona. He was the NCAA Heavyweight Wrestling Champion oh ya and I almost forgot, he is in the NFL Hall of Fame. Too old for many of us to remember but you can't argue with those accomplishments.

That being said I went to U of A. Go Wildcats!

• Like 2

Hurley ,better coach anyday. And I am a Miller fan. I came from the same area in Western PA. But I know hoops very well. Once Hurley has 7 -8 years like Miller does ,He will have a couple rings.Sweet 16s and elite 8 are not good enough with the talent Miller has had.....BOB! lel

post-3568-0-92048900-1514773022_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

If Miller doesn't win it with this team He never will. And I hope they do ,if ASU doesn't. He over Coaches. Nough said. In 6 weeks in Tempe If no injuries , ASU by 10-12.I said it now.Mark it down......BOB! s

If Miller doesn't win it with this team He never will. And I hope they do ,if ASU doesn't. He over Coaches. Nough said. In 6 weeks in Tempe If no injuries , ASU by 10-12.I said it now.Mark it down......BOB! s

Never mind uncle bob, he's been drinking...

• Like 1